• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione/Cruzado/Epernay Production update 11/17/2008

What the article did not mention is that it is the same blend as the e c c j 15th EL - extended into 4 unique sizes.
Dion
Ok I'll bite, what sizes?

These?

The Epernay comes in four sizes: Le Grande, 6 inches by 46 ring; Le Ferme, 5 1/4 by 48; L’Elegance, 5 3/4 by 40; and Le Petit, 4 1/2 by 44. They have a suggested
retail price from $6.95 to $9 and come packaged in slide-lid cabinets of 50.

What the article did not mention is that it is the same blend as the e c c j 15th EL - extended into 4 unique sizes.
Dion

Oh man... all of 'em below a 50 ring gauge! Thank you!

Waiting on an order from Kevin - maybe he threw some of these in? If not, they'll be on my next order! :laugh:

I enjoy your cigars everyday at my local shop. Only place within a decent distance, that carries your line, happens to be 5 mins from my house! Your blends are awsome and I even enjoy reading/hearing about your production and how you manage distribution. Nothing I enjoy more than opening up a cigar magazine and seeing an article about your line or a review of your stick!

Only thing I could ask for is a box/factory press! Something similar to the LFD 08 Factory Press or a similar shape to the Padron/RP box press. I would to bad things to people to see something like that on the shelves!

Best of luck in the future and I hope I still have to oppourtinity to enjoy your sticks 20yrs from now!

we have singles in stock just call the store to place the order. we didnt put them online because our locals are snatching them up pretty quick.

Before I start new thread looking for help I figured I try here first...

At a B & M I don't frequent oft, they had Card board boxes that were white with silver lettering containing four cigars. I paid little mind to them as Illusiones were on display, in all their glory, even the new foil wrapped one.

Anyway, as I was checking out the clerk asked me if I liked Illusiones, as if my hand full left any doubt. He went on to tell me the white packs were from Dion as well and were a more mild blend. I had never heard of these before, but lacked the time and spousal permission (I was delaying dinner plans as it was) to investigate further.

Obviously I return trip is planned, but I was coming up dry as far as further info was concerned.

Thanks for any help

Brandon

Were they the Cuchillos Cubanos, the slide pack of four would be the -47-'s?

Were they the Cuchillos Cubanos, the slide pack of four would be the -47-'s?

Those would be the ones, thanks for the help. Here is some more info for the rest of y'all.

Convenience, flavor and value merge. Cuchillos Cubanos is a 60/40 blend of long and medium filler tobacco in efficient European sizes and packaging. Cuchillos Cubanos delivers rich and hearty cigar flavor without the large cigar format. All cigars are hand-made, double binded and finished with a silky grade A coverleaf. Made for an "on-the-go" lifestyle in mind, these cigars are the perfect complement to the morning espresso ritual or, an after lunch luxury.

Strength: medium
Body: full
Tobacco origin: Nicaragua

Cuchillos Cubanos - Picadura Supremo
Sizes:

~40~ 5 1/4 x 40 (5-pack)
~42~ 4 3/4 x 42 (5-pack)
~46~ 4 1/2 x 46 (5-pack)
~47~ 7x47 (4-pack)*

Well I'm glad to see that there are some other members here that have taken a new interest in the Illusione line. Like another line, I had one stick in my humidor that I was sitting on until the right time. It was an ECCJ that I brought it to a cookout at a friends this past weekend. What a phenomenal cigar! So far I've gotten my hands on a 5'er of the OR ECCJ's but I'm looking for some guidance into the rest of the line. Being one of the countries gainfully unemployed at the moment, I don't have the luxury of trying the entire line at the moment. But I'm very interested in other cigars of the line with similar type flavor profiles as the ECCJ.

Thanks,
Walt

Well I'm glad to see that there are some other members here that have taken a new interest in the Illusione line. Like another line, I had one stick in my humidor that I was sitting on until the right time. It was an ECCJ that I brought it to a cookout at a friends this past weekend. What a phenomenal cigar! So far I've gotten my hands on a 5'er of the OR ECCJ's but I'm looking for some guidance into the rest of the line. Being one of the countries gainfully unemployed at the moment, I don't have the luxury of trying the entire line at the moment. But I'm very interested in other cigars of the line with similar type flavor profiles as the ECCJ.

Thanks,
Walt
The 88 is totally different but just as awesome.I highly reccomend you try one

Dion,

New budget Illusiones!? HOLY CRAP BROTHER!!! Tell me more! The Cuchillos Cubanos sound and look delicious.....Damn you for making me buy more of your cigars. :laugh: :thumbs: I wish you continued success brother! Now....where and when the hell can I get these!?

-Aaron