• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione eccj

bunn163A

I had the pleasure of smoking one of these (thanks Cajunblaze!) and I would like to get more of them.but I cant find them anywhere. Was this a limited production? If anyone knows where they sell them please let me know,thank you

I know a place that is facing them in Chicago, you can PM me. Other then that, it was a limited release you can probably read about if you search around a little here (I am not saying that in a sarcastic tone).

I believe Illusione has also now released a regular production line (not positive if it's regular production or not) called the Epernay with the same blend as the ECCJ, but in different sizes. I've seen it at my local B&M, but the only one I've tried personally is the original ECCJ, so I can't say for sure that it's the same blend, and the closest size to the ECCJ is about a half inch longer with the same ring gauge.

It is regular production now in the Epernay line but the ECCJ 15th smoke is limited edition.

My shop locally has the eccj and the Epernay series. PM me if you need help with either.

I know they say it's the same blend, but I've had two eccj's that I've LOVED! I've had one epernay that I enjoyed, it just didn't seem to have the same flavor profile as the eccj's. I'll need to pick up more of both to get a better idea of the comparison.

I know they say it's the same blend, but I've had two eccj's that I've LOVED! I've had one epernay that I enjoyed, it just didn't seem to have the same flavor profile as the eccj's. I'll need to pick up more of both to get a better idea of the comparison.

They are different sizes, so that can affect the taste a bit.

There's a shop in RI that's selling singles and boxes (boxes can be purchased online).

I totally agree with you,they cetainly dont taste the same to me

Just give 'em time. The eccj's had considerable box age on them before you smoked them.

Just give 'em time. The eccj's had considerable box age on them before you smoked them.

Yeah, but what do you know? :sign:

I have 5 of the eccjs, and need to decide if I am going to buy a box....it would help if I smoked one though!

~brooks

I have 5 of the eccjs, and need to decide if I am going to buy a box....it would help if I smoked one though!

~brooks
You will not like them,they are real dog rockets,as an honorable BOTL i will take these off your hands so you enjoy a good cigar :whistling: