• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione Singularé 2019 Sevin Horns

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
In a rare warm day in this uncommonly cold winter that I have been experiencing, I took the opportunity to smoke another Illusion Singulare from @Gavin . This was a beautifully rolled perfect, and looking it up on Half Wheel, I found out that it is a 2019 Sevin Horns (see the book of Revelations 5.6 - @akpreacher if you like biblical rabbit holes, you should check out the Illusion cigar brand). You can search the Half Wheel site for their review and see if I came close, but if I don't, its because I don't have the super deluxe flavor wheel that they have, and I have the palette of a billy goat. That being said, here we go:
1/3: Flavor right of the bat! There was no warming up, no "Hey we're getting there". This cigar went right to flavor town as soon as I lit the tip, fantastic! The smoke is sweet, like sweetened cream or hay. It is a flavor that takes me back to my early smoking days but I cannot pinpoint which, if any, cigar it reminds me of (maybe Avo Domain?) After the first half inch, I started to get sweetened cherries mixed in. The last third was juaight caramel.
2/3: The second third amps up the strength a little to medium plus, but the caramel continues. The last bit of the middle third introduces leather.
3/3: The last third takes an interesting turn. Red pepper is now the dominate flavor with either cinnamon or molasses thrown in. But the cinnamon/molasses get over powered by the red pepper as the pepper just continues to build til the end.

Delicious. I really enjoyed this one, and so far, I would buy any Singulare I'd come across in a B&M. Construction has been spot on, I love the factory which makes them (TABSA) and it was a great overall experience.
84789338-3247-4C8A-9B91-6D2335D503DD.jpeg

Excellent, Jon, and that cigar looks exquisite!