• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"I'm a gettin' Married Pass"

I agree, I will start removing cigars starting NOW. Ohh theres the first one. hehe :p

Great play there PG and I sent you Pepe's addy in a PM. Thanks alot for playin' and which stick did you take as your fist hourly one...... :D

Wake up Pepe and get your dancin' shoes on. :thumbs:

Well Charlie, you will just have to find out which cigar I smoked :p . Anyway, the box is going out in about 1 hour. Here is the NEW dc# 0103 8555 7490 1413 5489

I replaced the DC#. August 22nd

I hand delivered the box to the post office this morning. You should get it by Tuesday at the latest. Plus make sure you do not touch the special "Swisher Sweets" gift that I gave Charlie. :D :D

Hey Pepe, take all the Swisher Sweets you want out of the Box that PG put in there. :p
I know that he intended on that I enjoy them candied babies but I can't be the only one to enjoy em'.... :p
Thanks alot for gettin' the box off to Pepe there PG, and I'll definitely enjoy that Zino Platinum Sceptre "Grand Master". :thumbs:

I think I have some well aged Papayos in the dark recesses of my igloodor. I am going to search for them Monday night.

I just got a call from my mail box sentinel (wife). The cigar box has arrived and is safely awaiting my eager hands.
I might have to get home early to do this justice.

Outstanding.... :thumbs: About time the postoffice picks it up a little and delivers somethin' on time around here. 3 days from the west coast to the east coast... :D

Have fun there Pepe and take all the swishers you want to the ole' PG had put in there for me. You can keep all them well aged Papayos fo another pass or just package them up and send em' off to our budy PG.... :p

This is one beautiful box. Tough choices, but here goes:
takes
145 145 CAO Odyssey
115 Fuente DC 3
124 Fuente 858
133 Romeo Julietta Reserve
139 Vegas Robaina ISOM
puts
151 Sosa Pyramid #2 maduro
152 Indian Tabac Fuerte Maduro Beli
153 Cohiba Esplendido ISOM
154 Sancho Panza Churchill Maduro
155 Chrysler Crossfire Churchill
156 Montecristo #2 ISOM
157 LGC Corona Gorda Natural
158 Bock Obscuro
159 Aurora Churchill Maduro
160 Torano Signature Toro
161 Partagas Serie S Pyramid
162 Indian Tabac Maduro Pyramid
163 LGC Wavell Maduro

Stogieman, thanks for cutting me into this box pass. I hope you enjoy the smokes. Best wishes for you and your wife.

Holy Crap Brother, did you empty out one of your humis on me.... :D
Nice play there and I definitely will enjoy those fine ceegars. :thumbs:
The baby is comin' home to papa.... :p Outstanding.

I hope you enjoy them. At the least this overflowing box will give you enough cigars so that you won't have to buy anymore for a while. Best wishes.

I definitely will enjoy em' all.... :D Will probably take the majority of em' with me to NY for the wedding and the prep of it. I have a few others already selected to take with me to smoke the night before and then during the reception with the boys. Don't forget, my fiance has like 14 brothers and I have a bunch of ole' friends comin' too, it's gonna be one hellava wedding/herf .... :p

Outstanding!!! :D
The Box is comin' home to papa.... :thumbs:
Thanks alot guys for being part of my "I'm a gettin' Married Pass". You guys are the greatest and I'll be sure to take some pictures of all the cigars when they come in and post em'. :p

The Box is here, The box is here..... Outstanding!!! :D

I'd like to start off by saying thanks too all of you that participated and that was a bunch of you. :thumbs: I'm gonna spend some time tonight making room for all these babies and then before I put em' all away, I'll be sure to take some pictures of em' all and post it on this thread. :)