• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

i'm a newbie...and a girl...all at the same time

That's the CP spirit! "Hey, it could be worse!" :p

I'm sure the boys will calm down soon enough.

takeapuff6 said:
sleepyjim said:
Look all you monkey spankin farts done scarred her away, she wont even post anymore.......

Jim
[snapback]156964[/snapback]​
nawwwww not true i'm here, just busy a lot. everything is all in good fun and believe me i've had worse
[snapback]157258[/snapback]​

Takeapuff...welcome to CP. Stick around and you'll see this site is one of the best on the net. :D

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!!

Floyd T. :sign:

Wildcard said:
That's the CP spirit! "Hey, it could be worse!" :p

I'm sure the boys will calm down soon enough.

takeapuff6 said:
sleepyjim said:
Look all you monkey spankin farts done scarred her away, she wont even post anymore.......

Jim
[snapback]156964[/snapback]​
nawwwww not true i'm here, just busy a lot. everything is all in good fun and believe me i've had worse
[snapback]157258[/snapback]​
[snapback]157279[/snapback]​
it doesn't worry me too much :D

Jeez - Welcome, Puff - from your neighbor to the south, for cry eye... - a Flatlander!!! I live in the northern part of the state (Illinois), near the border, so there are always wars going on in all the local establishments Bears vs. Packers.... Kinda no mans land, don't ya know...

What part of the state you in? Sounds like you are somewhere near a big city (Madison, Milwaukee, etc.) because you're near cigar stores... Not many cigar stores in between, yah, hey dere...

Take care - and don't let these guys bother you too much... They're a bunch of pussy cats (right CC?).

ggiese said:
Jeez - Welcome, Puff - from your neighbor to the south, for cry eye... - a Flatlander!!! I live in the northern part of the state (Illinois), near the border, so there are always wars going on in all the local establishments Bears vs. Packers.... Kinda no mans land, don't ya know...

What part of the state you in? Sounds like you are somewhere near a big city (Madison, Milwaukee, etc.) because you're near cigar stores... Not many cigar stores in between, yah, hey dere...

Take care - and don't let these guys bother you too much... They're a bunch of pussy cats (right CC?).
[snapback]157307[/snapback]​
i'm in milwaukee and yes there are a few cigar shops (well theres a lot but theres only a few i patronize)....and please don't even bring up the packers :sign:

Matt R said:
...most of you old farts could be not only her father, but also her grandfather!! :sign:
[snapback]156905[/snapback]​

At the same time? Is she a twin?

Hi TAP6, welcome from another still newbie (but one who lives in a nicer climate :p )

Eins said:
Matt R said:
...most of you old farts could be not only her father, but also her grandfather!!  :sign:
[snapback]156905[/snapback]​

At the same time? Is she a twin?

Hi TAP6, welcome from another still newbie (but one who lives in a nicer climate :p )
[snapback]157318[/snapback]​
mmmmmm SoCal :love:

Welcome. From another soggy SoCal. Glad it's back to normal. That rain had us on the ropes. We're just not prepared for it. So when it rains for more than a couple of days, its like the Apocolypse.

And as far as a 20th Bday smoke.........try to get your hands on a Monty #2. Sets the bar high, but not too high.

Enjoy your stay.

M. Gipson

Man, you all are dogs! What about the other newbie who posted! All for a girl.

Anywho, Welcome Aboard! Soon you will just eat sleep and breath CP. Don't worry, it's a good thing. :D

takeapuff6 said:
mmmmmm SoCal :love:
[snapback]157320[/snapback]​

Don't listen to gawntrail. No rain here, just like they say "it never rains in southeren California"

Oh, and yeah, it just sometimes pours. A little. Maybe a day. Worst case two, three weeks in a row. But its over, you can come now ;)

anywho, if I ever did one thing right, it is coming to SoCal and nowhere else. Puffed one in the sunshine this afternoon. Sitting on the lawn. What a treat!

What did you say? Am I rubbing something in?

:laugh:

72 posts in an introduction thread? And that's not the end, I'm sure. See it is the friendliest site.

golfgar said:
72 posts in an introduction thread? And that's not the end, I'm sure. See it is the friendliest site.
[snapback]157463[/snapback]​

Or it could be the Horniest :whistling: :laugh:

PuroBrat said:
golfgar said:
72 posts in an introduction thread?  And that's not the end, I'm sure.  See it is the friendliest site.

[snapback]157476[/snapback]​

I was trying to understate the situation, PB, I think you have nailed it! :laugh:

PuroBrat said:
golfgar said:

:blush: I derive no sexual or otherwise arousing stimulation below the beltline from conversing with this newbie and therefore take exception to PB's assessment. :whistling:

PuroBrat said:
golfgar said:

I was just gonna say that. Sick bastids :p

Back