• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

i'm a newbie...and a girl...all at the same time

I really dont care if you post a photo of yourself or not, its not the looks, its about cigars! I for one think a women smoking cigars is great, period.

Welcome to CP!

Jim

Wow, 42 welcome posts (now 43) in one day!
A woman signing on makes these guys sound like sailors returning from a 6 month submarine deployment. :laugh:

Anyway, welcome to the zoo. Please read all the signs, and keep your fingers out of the cages! :laugh:

psyktek said:
Wow, 42 welcome posts (now 43) in one day!
A woman signing on makes these guys sound like sailors returning from a 6 month submarine deployment. :laugh:

Anyway, welcome to the zoo. Please read all the signs, and keep your fingers out of the cages! :laugh:
[snapback]156872[/snapback]​

LOL-these guys are pathetic aren't they psyk??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would post my customary "mmmmmm....newbie" welcome, but the other members would resent the resemblance of it to them upon viewing posts from our newest female member. :whistling: So, I'll have to save that for the guy from MS. :)

Welcome to Cigar Pass take, this is the happiest side of the funny farm that you'll ever see. :thumbs:

psyktek said:

I don't know psyk, I hear that ccat is a higher up in the log cabin republicans. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: He hasn't been ousted from the sub yet because he hasn't been asked, nor has he told. :laugh: ;) His shipmates look nervous when the captain yells "crash dive!" :laugh: :laugh: :whistling:

(Not that there is anything wrong that.)

I reserve judgement as to the validity of this person's gender until it is proven to be so. I also wonder that if she is truely a she, if she knows most of you old farts could be not only her father, but also her grandfather!! :sign:

Matt R said:
I reserve judgement as to the validity of this person's gender until it is proven to be so. I also wonder that if she is truely a she, if she knows most of you old farts could be not only her father, but also her grandfather!! :sign:
[snapback]156905[/snapback]​

It's probably just Puro Brat. :D :D :laugh: :laugh:

Just teasing PB, ya know I think you're a great guy. :thumbs:

:0 Grandfather :laugh: Not me, Daddy maybe, but "Oh Grandpa" just doesn't have that ring to it, If ya know what I mean. ;) :whistling:

Anyway, where was I.... Oh yeah...

Welcome to CP Puff, and I ask what Mephiston asked, What kind of Gars are you smoking lately, what have you liked? :)

Apparently us "kids" are in the far minority. Also, welcome aboard.

Matt R said:

SFG75 said:
Matt R said:

It's probably just Puro Brat. :D :D :laugh: :laugh:

Just teasing PB, ya know I think you're a great guy. :thumbs:
[snapback]156911[/snapback]​

Don't you be startin' any rumors now Scott. :laugh: That is one thing I have not done on CP, I have never signed up a different name. But I do see there could be some humor in it :laugh: :cool:

SFG75 said:
psyktek said:

I don't know psyk, I hear that ccat is a higher up in the log cabin republicans. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: He hasn't been ousted from the sub yet because he hasn't been asked, nor has he told. :laugh: ;) His shipmates look nervous when the captain yells "crash dive!" :laugh: :laugh: :whistling:

(Not that there is anything wrong that.)
[snapback]156883[/snapback]​

I've always been fascinated by that name. Ya know, the "LOG Cabin.."

Bet it gives CC memories of summer camp...... :sign: :sign:

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

coventrycat86 said:
Eshaw99 said:
FYI, takeapuff6 is CP member #1500!  Very cool  :thumbs:
[snapback]156795[/snapback]​

Where you gettin' that from ???
[snapback]156808[/snapback]​

I was on the front page and it said that there were 1500 registered members and that the newest member was takepuff. I guess I could have just looked under her name. I'm an idiot...

sleepyjim said:
Look all you monkey spankin farts done scarred her away, she wont even post anymore.......

Jim
[snapback]156964[/snapback]​
nawwwww not true i'm here, just busy a lot. everything is all in good fun and believe me i've had worse

Back