• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
I'm back! :) Trip was a blast! Got a shot of on opening day, thought I hit it {a huge 10 point} because it went down like a sack off bricks, but he got up and ran like hell. We tracked it for 2 hours but never found a blood trail :( He hit a swamp and we lost him from there. I have decided to make this hunt my last, I have come to terms with my health and the problems it causes during the hunt so I have excepted the fact that as much as I love to hunt it is just not in the cards anymore. But if one of you Texans would like to treat me to a Texas style deer hunt, I would not turn you down. So as I see from some of the more amusing threads that there has been some fun I missed :whistling: :whistling: Oh and Lee, " too caustic" uuuuuuuum :whistling: well :whistling: ... We still love you :love: :p Looks like the Secret Santa is going well and to all the newbie’s welcome aboard! I have tried to catch up on all my PMs but still need to get to a few. Hope everyone is doing well!

Welcome back Brother Assman! Hmmm.... no deer huh? Did you get any prarie dog or turtles? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Sounds like you had a blast! It's good to have you back!

Aloha,

Wade

I do hope Ed at least cut off your shirttail. :laugh:

Who are you? And what did you do with Joe?

Joe is a sarcastic badmouthing hombre. That post was full of hugs and kisses!

Hope everyone is doing well .... HA!

What a fake Joe.M. post!

cohibasurfer said:
Who are you? And what did you do with Joe?

Joe is a sarcastic badmouthing hombre. That post was full of hugs and kisses!

Hope everyone is doing well .... HA!

What a fake Joe.M. post!
[snapback]147109[/snapback]​

Must have been that list of good smokes that mellowed him out!

Sorry Mike! Went a little heavy on the meds before I wrote that. Should have read... Shot the Mother ****er, he ran for hours and hid like a little bitch! Lee, you are an asshole but that is why I love this place! Oh and for the newbie's, if you last more than a month I will start to acknowledge you. And all you steer humping redneck Texans, one of you pricks better hook up the cripple with one of them elevated blind hunts or I'm going to start kickin' some ass around here!! One more thing, love the new set up here at CP but it is so festive I am going to lose my lunch!

Wow Mike you are right! That feels sooooooooooooo much better!! :thumbs:

JOE.M. said:
Sorry Mike! Went a little heavy on the meds before I wrote that. Should have read... Shot the Mother ****er, he ran for hours and hid like a little bitch! Lee, you are an asshole but that is why I love this place! Oh and for the newbie's, if you last more than a month I will start to acknowledge you. And all you steer humping redneck Texans, one of you pricks better hook up the cripple with one of them elevated blind hunts or I'm going to start kickin' some ass around here!! One more thing, love the new set up here at CP but it is so festive I am going to lose my lunch!

[snapback]147184[/snapback]​

Now Joe, you KNOW it was because he got a good look at how ugly you were and thus had to run away ;)

Welcome back bruddah. :thumbs:

Sam

Welcome back you blind, no-shooting, crotchity old fart!!! Can you smell the love or what...:D :D No really, A$$MAN Welcome back!! :p

You would think you were gone for years with all the welcome backs you're getting, geesh.

Welcome back bro.

Where's that M.keteers hat of mine?

gr8full2day said:
Welcome back you blind, no-shooting, crotchity old fart!!! Can you smell the love or what...:D :D No really, A$$MAN Welcome back!! :p
[snapback]147210[/snapback]​

Whaddaya mean old??!! :angry2:

Welcome back, Joe. Sorry ya didn't find your deer. That **** gets frustrating! I try to shoot mine in the neck. That drops 'em where they stand usually.(gun hunting of course!)

Oh well, welcome back into the fold!

Floyd T. (where the hell did my smiley w/the sign go?????)

Welcome back.

Glad you had fun, sounds like the big one that got away....someday I'll tell you guys about the "400 lb. Tarpon I almost caught"

J/K Joe
You didn't want to have to carry all of that meat out of the woods anyway.

JOE.M. said:

man, I love this place!
:love:

JOE.M. said:

It's still not him, nothing is spelled wrong :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BLOW ME!! Mrs. Crabtree!!

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Hey glad you at least got to shot at SOMETHING that moves under its own accord. I only had the pleasure of shooting at little black X circles at the range :( . Must have got your heart pumping I bet. Maybe when you win the lottery you can try chartering a helicopter and take pot shots from the air instead. :)