• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm Back from Disneyland Ya'll miss me! (pics)

Petthefish

Well we are back from Disneyland we had a great time. We had great weather crowds in the morning sun in the afternoon and very small crowds we walked onto most rides all three days we were there. Here are a few pics for ya
3001933578_fa7fca613e.jpg

3001925960_1747e7559e.jpg

We were there for Halloween and it was a lot of fun
3001935220_053cf53213.jpg

and as you all know I smoked my cigars day one was a Por Larrañaga Petit Corona Day two was a Short story and day three was a Panza Double maddy. The view from the smoking area on the rivers of America is awesome at one point on night two. I have a street band playing New Orleans style music playing the riverboat going by and me smoking a nice cigar it was great!
3001930570_4680027242.jpg

3001931692_5ecf46c817.jpg

Glad you had a great time Ryan, great pics and thanks for sharing........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Nice pics!!

We are planning a trip ourselves. Oops, we will be going to Disneyworld.

Wanted to do it this fall, but timing/work etc has us pushing it out to spring. Did you stay at one of the Disney resorts?

Heh....right outside the Haunted Mansion....

Other smoking areas for those that care are outsight of the matterhorn along matterhorn way, and behind Big Thunder Mountain.

Though the one outside of the Haunted Mansion along the Rivers of America is indeed the most picturesque.

Bummer we didn't meet up for a quick hello. there were 3 of us with our wives/girlfriends there on Sunday.

I took the boy on the canoes a couple of weeks back and noticed the smoking area on the river. Looks like a great spot.

Stinki