• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm Bored!

I've got 10, I have an 8 and a 12. So to be fair I'll give a box to each fenian98 and tkoepp who picked those first.

Thanks guys

Let me get caught up on the PM's for a minute and we can square up.

770-573-7666

very generous of you Al - :thumbs:

Had to go make dinner and missed the fireworks at the end..........Nice :thumbs:

Congrats to the winners!!!!!!!!!!

puff is the man! Some of us start sweating when we see the words I'm bored on this board and then we start drooling.

talk about a frenzy..nice one AL, should call it tuesday night roller-coaster rides.

That's what I get for leaving work!

Thanks for the impromptu specials Al! :thumbs:

Congrats to all the winners!

Are you kidding me? I missed it again! :angry:

Al, tell ya' what - I'm going to get a pager so you can forewarn me next time so I don't continue to miss your frenzies! :laugh:

crap... figures. Take the dogs out and Al starts up. :angry:

You DA man Al! Hopefully I can get in on the next one! :D

Dangit! I keep missing these damn things! Congrats to the quick typers and thanks for the deals Al. Tasman's avy is making me hungry now. :D

This thread doesn't suprise me at all. Thankfully i wasn't online cause i would have jumped at post #21 and I've been spending way too much on cigars lately. :whistling:

Good point, Zeebra! :laugh:

Just when I'm trying to rebuild my savings from my expenses from the holidays, this one probably would have hurt me immensely. However, it's one that I would have pulled the trigger on anyway, especially for some PAM's.

Good work as always, Al! :thumbs:

Crap, busy day at work and I miss all the fun.

Maybe next time.....

DAMN IT!!!

This baby actually starts in the afternoon... Of course now I'm on swing shift at work, and miss the fun AGAIN!!!

Al, you are top notch bro!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: