• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm experimenting with higher RH ranges

Gary,

I'd be pleased to submit an R1 grant proposal to the NIH and NSF to investigate those questions. Does $1.5 million per year seem sufficient?

Wilkey

Gary,

I'd be pleased to submit an R1 grant proposal to the NIH and NSF to investigate those questions. Does $1.5 million per year seem sufficient?

Wilkey
Personally I couldn't work within that tight of a financial constraint. There would be a lot of travel involved to every corner of the globe and many, many cigars to be smoked on those locations. The dinner meetings alone could be that much!

I'd say 3.5 to 4M should cover it.....you up for a sabbatical?

What would you think the time frame of the final edict to be concerning this proposal?

Always interesting to hear what others keep their RH at. I tend to keep mine at 69% but i've been thinking of trying to drop that to 65%. I've found over the last couple months my cigars have had a tendancy to go out after being lit. I'm not fond of that. heh.

So, i'll experiment a bit with lower RH and see what I think. Might have to buy some Heartfelt beads now rather than using floral foam.