• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm heading to Boston

nicmert

I'm a week and a half away from heading to Boston with my wife and daughter. We will have about 3 days free, planning on heading up to Maine. And then will be back in Boston for a conference. I haven't been to that area since 1990 and my wife has never been there. What would you say is a must see/do? Also, are there any B & M's that would be in Boston to check out? What are the smoking regs. in that area?

Thanks!

Steve

LJ Peretti's.
Make sure you wear a NY Yankees hat and they'll give you a discount.

Just kidding about the hat!

That's all I know.
No idea about smoking regs.

-Rob

You have to go to Mama Kin's ! it's a bar that has lots of AEROSMITH memorabilia on the walls, Aerosmith used to play there way back when, I wish I was going to Boston, if you can't tell I am a HUGE Aerosmith fan and they are based in Boston. I will find the address for you and edit my post....

Okay, sounds good so far.

Um, Rob, I don't have any Yankees gear... But if I find it I'll drop in! If I'm wearing a Mariners hat will they charge me more? ;-)

Thanks, guys!

Check out a Celtics game they are the hottest team in the NBA also you could check out Churchills cigar lounge located across from Fanueil Hall.