• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"I'm not too proud to smoke BBS's junk"

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
All done here, folks -

OK, so here we go - I've got a number of random singles that I may or may not get to in the next few weeks, so it's time for a little PIF...!! These are somewhere between "rockets" and pretty darn good smokes. In fact, each 5'er will include at least one stick that I consider a great everyday smoke (hint: nicely aged Padron 2000's). Not bad for a new guy that wants to try some new stuff out. I can absolutely assure you that these will be well worth what you'll pay for 'em...which is nothing.... :laugh: I'll send 5'ers out to the first four guys that post that meet the following criteria:

- Less than 200 posts
- Posted a decent introduction thread
- Actually filled out their profile (and not today)
- No meltdowns, or other anti social behavior in the forums during their tenure.... :cool:

These are my smokes, and I'm the judge. My decisions are final. Whining will specifically not be allowed.... :laugh:

...any takers?

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

GoodLifeClothing -
Switters -
bigwhiteash -
Mizicke5273 -

Those Padron's are make someone's taste buds tingle, great smoke. Nice play BBS, I hope someone enjoys these puppies.

I'd love to be in. If you'll have me. May have acted an ass when I first came along but I feel I have made a half way decent recovery.

I'd love to be in. If you'll have me. May have acted an ass when I first came along but I feel I have made a half way decent recovery.
....yes you did act "improperly". DQ'd from this round, but there will be more.

I know it's tempting to go off in thread on guys, but it doesn't buy you any long term traction.

No offense, but not this time......B.B.S.

Nice Tom!!! Did you see my post about carpooling to see smokeyballs?

Jim

Whew! I'm glad that's over, I didn't wanna touch your junk. :0