• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

In Budapest May 1-8

The only CC maduros that I know of are from the Cohiba Maduro 5 line. I have had many CCs same cigar, same vitola from different boxes that have wrapper
colors that are night and day in terms of darkness when compared to each other. I don't think that is uncommon with cigars from ISOM.

So you know the Cohiba Maduro 5 line isn't the only Cuban maduro that was made. They made one before. Knowledge is your friend.
tongue.gif

By the way...nice picture of Budapest. A city I still want to see. Not as bad as I want to see Prague but its up in the top 5 cities I want to
visit next.

Are you referring to the 2001 EL's? I thought they were never really released as a 'maduro'. Hmmm.

So the rest can be a peace. It was the Cohiba Sublime EL 2004. That was marketed and released as a Maduro. Now you know, the rest of the story. :thumbs:

The only CC maduros that I know of are from the Cohiba Maduro 5 line. I have had many CCs same cigar, same vitola from different boxes that have wrapper
colors that are night and day in terms of darkness when compared to each other. I don't think that is uncommon with cigars from ISOM.

So you know the Cohiba Maduro 5 line isn't the only Cuban maduro that was made. They made one before. Knowledge is your friend.
tongue.gif

By the way...nice picture of Budapest. A city I still want to see. Not as bad as I want to see Prague but its up in the top 5 cities I want to
visit next.

Are you referring to the 2001 EL's? I thought they were never really released as a 'maduro'. Hmmm.

So the rest can be a peace. It was the Cohiba Sublime EL 2004. That was marketed and released as a Maduro. Now you know, the rest of the story. :thumbs:

Some may have wrongly marketed it as a maduro, but it was never released by HSA as a maduro.

That view from that hotel looks amazing. That Punch Black Prince is a damn good cigar

tongue.gif

visit next.

So the rest can be a peace. It was the Cohiba Sublime EL 2004. That was marketed and released as a Maduro. Now you know, the rest of the story.
thumbs-up.gif

Some may have wrongly marketed it as a maduro, but it was never released by HSA as a maduro.

H&F news releases set it up as a natural maduro...I think that's were it comes from. But, HSA lists the CM5 as well, by the label...a maduro!

Now back to our regularly scheduled program!

Hey ....how's the trip!