• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

In memory of Brian...

Up here in Minnesota I can attest to the lasting effect of Brian. We as a group are much more into smoking to enjoy the company of friends, and smoking some of our best cigars...... because why in the hell were these treats made anyways if not to smoke em ?

RIP Brian(Infinity)

After seeing this thread, I went back to try and find out what happened to this person so well respected and missed universally. I'll certainly search the forums to try and gain a glimpse of who Brian was and all he left behind. My thoughts are with his family and for each and every one of you that feel the pain of his loss as a friend and Brother. God Bless...

I never knew Brian, I joined after the fact, but I saw his memory being honored by many of you. About two or three months ago I was just adding to a thread and happened to mention that while I had picked up two 5er's of Fuente Anjeo, they (Fuente) do NOT include a #50 I guess because i is out of production???

Anyway, one of you BOTL's saw this and about five days later I has two of these..... and what is so cool about that?, they came from Brians collection.

I know he would be proud of all of you for keeping his memory alive.

As far as I can go, thank you Brian for a fine smoke.

Woofers to you bro.

I joined after his passing. With the way you fellas speak of him, I would have loved to chat with him... even once. I'll put "Reading up on Infinity's posts" at the top of the to-do list.

RIP Infinity.

I can only echo the last three posts of what an honor it must have been to know him.

May he rest in peace and his memory be honored forever.

-Jimmy

What they said. I read through some of his posts and his thoughtfulness was amazing. I loved the post he had inviting people to send him cigars and he would give them double their value to spend on their wives. It just seemed so smart, thoughtful, and generous. You can't read his posts without an appreciation for what kind of man he must have been.

Ah, that was awesome. I forgot about that Wisco.

I was on her briefly before he passed. But his life philosophy was obvious and contagious. Good on you newer guys for researching some of his posts, I hope you don't simply read them, but also utilize the philosophy contained in them. I know it has been beneficial to me.
Prayers going out for his wife and kids.

Prayers out from me as well. Rest in peace, Brian. Will smoke my best in your honor, this weekend.

What they said. I read through some of his posts and his thoughtfulness was amazing. I loved the post he had inviting people to send him cigars and he would give them double their value to spend on their wives. It just seemed so smart, thoughtful, and generous. You can't read his posts without an appreciation for what kind of man he must have been.

I too had forgotten this! Just one example of his generosity. There were many more behind the scenes that is for sure :).

Jim

I never knew Brian, but after reading all of the posts about him I wish I had the chance to meet him. I will be doing some searching this week and read up on some of the amazing things he did in this community.

RIP brother, even though I didn't know you, I will enjoy a smoke this weekend in your honor!

I will always remember this. I was only a liitle while before he left us, but even in that short time he made a significant impression and I try to follow his example. Now if my schedule would cooperate I can smoke something nice.

I think the last of the smokes I had from Brian are gone now, but the memories will never die.

He was an awesome dude.

RIP my friend. :(

Always around BSA popcorn sales season I think of him.

RIP Brian, certainly missed. I am glad I had the chance to share a smoke with him

I was maintaining the humi this weekend, recharging the beads and what not, and I pulled out a La Requeza in a single baggie that had written on it "Gift from Infinity".

I still can't bring myself to smoke it.

Miss ya bud, thought about you this weekend.