• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

In the mail, WTF!

tone-ny

I smoke therefore I am!
So I'm minding my own business and get home on Tuesday during the great blizzard of 14. I'm waiting for a package from China since December and a Swiss Post parcel as well> Lo and behold the infamous USPS video box arrives. I'm like WTF what is this? I look at the label and it states Khristopher from some Pest Control Company. At first I think it's from the company that does my pest control in South Carolina. Then I look at the label again and say WTF this thing is from the Granite State. I put the package down and look at the rest of the days mail, Lands End, L.L. Bean and Macys catalogs along with the multiple credit card companies asking me to take their money at their awesome rates. I go up stairs and start to change when I'm told that the box is ticking.

I finish changing to my EOD outfit and rush downstairs. Sure enough it is ticking I pull out my trusty Gerber pocket knife and gently slice the tape open. Next I slide the blade under the flap and find the trip wire and I defuse the bomb. But in my haste I get major league blown up by the primary charge. Damn my man what an awesome selection of ordinance. My thanks for the awesome bomb Khris. I see I was not the only target. I'll be going down to SC for a week and may take one or two of those fine cigars with me.

Again my thanks for you kind gesture!

Sounds like he's been making his rounds!  Well done!

Maybe I should have saved that picture for Anyhony.....

tone-ny said:

I finish changing to my EOD outfit and rush downstairs. Sure enough it is ticking I pull out my trusty Gerber pocket knife and gently slice the tape open. Next I slide the blade under the flap and find the trip wire and I defuse the bomb. But in my haste I get major league blown up by the primary charge. Damn my man what an awesome selection of ordinance. My thanks for the awesome bomb Khris. I see I was not the only target. I'll be going down to SC for a week and may take one or two of those fine cigars with me.

:laugh: This was funny.. Nice again Kris!

Tony enjoy them. I figured that some FOG's need some love as well. Hope you have a great time in SC and looking forward to joining you guys at one of the NYC meet ups one of these days.

Light this! said:
Tony enjoy them. I figured that some FOG's need some love as well. Hope you have a great time in SC and looking forward to joining you guys at one of the NYC meet ups one of these days.
Most definite!

tone-ny said:
So I'm minding my own business and get home on Tuesday during the great blizzard of 14. I'm waiting for a package from China since December and a Swiss Post parcel as well> Lo and behold the infamous USPS video box arrives. I'm like WTF what is this? I look at the label and it states Khristopher from some Pest Control Company. At first I think it's from the company that does my pest control in South Carolina. Then I look at the label again and say WTF this thing is from the Granite State. I put the package down and look at the rest of the days mail, Lands End, L.L. Bean and Macys catalogs along with the multiple credit card companies asking me to take their money at their awesome rates. I go up stairs and start to change when I'm told that the box is ticking.

Is that the cute little chartreuse tutu? :whistling: