• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Incredible Hulk

This is incredibly lame on the part of the MPAA. Of course their track record is getting pretty lame. You can show just about any manner of violence but if it comes to tobacco, drugs or sex..."R". Let me think, would I rather let my 3 year old see some rather haunting skeletons who do not smoke in Pirates of the Caribbean or see Pongo's owner smoking a pipe in 101 Dalmations?

Give me a break...kids become what you teach them not what you let them watch in a movie.

This is incredibly lame on the part of the MPAA. Of course their track record is getting pretty lame. You can show just about any manner of violence but if it comes to tobacco, drugs or sex..."R". Let me think, would I rather let my 3 year old see some rather haunting skeletons who do not smoke in Pirates of the Caribbean or see Pongo's owner smoking a pipe in 101 Dalmations?

Give me a break...kids become what you teach them not what you let them watch in a movie.
Very true

This anti smoking BS is getting pathetic.

Glad the MPAA sees very little of my money!

As for the hana barbara cartoons. Ill just download em if I want them. No way Id pay for them if they are doing something like this.

Revisionist history...

Splinter groups and to an extent mainstream society bullying the dead since they can't fight back.

R... as in restricted. The type of movies that depict brains being eaten from a live victim does not compare to Johnny-Smoke lighting up once in a while.

The most we should let the wowsers have is M 15+ as in recommended for 15 and over, but not restricted.

Of course, if we push smoking into R territory, it becomes infinitely more cool for the younger crowd anyway... when are they going to realise the more you rub it the bigger it gets?

People are like sheep bieng led to slaughter, slowly letting them take our right to smoke away, next they'll be coming for our books and guns!