• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

incubimmer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incubimmer was asked by a couple of mods to curtail his excessive posting, one mod was ignored, the other received a response so caustic it threatened to melt his monitor!
Incubimmer and his posts were removed from CP.

Problem solved,
Dave ;)

Well I'm not certain he should have been banned. But I have know Idea of what was said to the MODS either. He deffinately needed to be called on the posting though.

Besides the onslaught of one line posts, the guy used what I call geek/teen internet lingo in his postings. It was only a matter of time before he started bragging about his l33t mad bombing skillz. :D

c u l8tr

Well you know what they say easy come easy go. We're not that hard of a group to get along with especially those guys called mods? LMAO.

Cya guys I headed off to soak my cigars in 20/10 to restore the oils.................

BenjieV :D

incubimmer exposed himslef as a TROLL...simple as that. Take it as fact...and be happy you have people working to keep your community clean. :)

Topic closed.

cohibasurfer said:
Well I'm not certain he should have been banned. But I have know Idea of what was said to the MODS either. He deffinately needed to be called on the posting though.
Yes, he did deserve to be banned. If you saw what he wrote to one of the moderators, you would agree. He used every 4 letter word you can think of, and then some. Someone had to take out the trash. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.