• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Indiana Cigar Smoking

broblues

planning and plotting
As we all know, cigar smoking with BOTL's is the best....Here in Indiana it's getting to the time of year when it becomes few and far between. Gotta smoke outside in my county, no public places. Get's damned cold enjoying a cigar. I hate winter!

I love the winter, but it does not get that cold down here in Louisiana. I still go out to the shed, fire up my propane heater, and enjoy a cigar. I enjoy them more in the colder weather.

I love the winter, but it does not get that cold down here in Louisiana. I still go out to the shed, fire up my propane heater, and enjoy a cigar. I enjoy them more in the colder weather.
That's cause you're not shaking 'cause you're cold to the bone. I have a wood shop that I heat but I live about 11 miles from everyone. I do smoke by myself, but it ain't the same................

That's cause you're not shaking 'cause you're cold to the bone. I have a wood shop that I heat but I live about 11 miles from everyone. I do smoke by myself, but it ain't the same................
That's part of why smoking a pipe is so perfect for winter. It's more of a solitary solace. I do smoke around others but when I really want to enjoy my pipe ...

I smoke a pipe alone - in the warmth of my home! ;)

As we all know, cigar smoking with BOTL's is the best....Here in Indiana it's getting to the time of year when it becomes few and far between. Gotta smoke outside in my county, no public places. Get's damned cold enjoying a cigar. I hate winter!

Qwit yer bitchin'. ;)

I'd give anything to go back to the Indiana winters of the first 3/4 of my life to escape the God forsaken winters of Northern Minnesota.

Enjoy the solitude. It's good for your soul to engage in self reflection. At least that's what I keep telling myself... :sign:

I hear ya, bro. About the only time I get to enjoy one is on the way to work (long drive).

Where in the Hoosier State are you?

I'm originally from New Albany, across the river from Louisville. Currently live in Bloomington. And used to live in Chicago (but know lots of Region rats on the other side of the border) and Indianapolis.

I know it gets bitter cold in Marion, IN.... There is a band shell in Marion that a friend of mine and I used to go to for cigars.... It kept the wind down. And when it snowed, the park was absolutely beautiful

It suck's to be you guy's because my wife lets me smoke inside (except when the grand children are here ).
But when i go to see my bro/inlaw in Melbourne we have to smoke in the shed,and when it is 8.c. i wish i was at home.
At least the scotch keeps us warm,and the small blow heater.

Qwit yer bitchin'. ;)

I'd give anything to go back to the Indiana winters of the first 3/4 of my life to escape the God forsaken winters of Northern Minnesota.

Enjoy the solitude. It's good for your soul to engage in self reflection. At least that's what I keep telling myself... :sign:

I love smoking in solitude. It is good for the soul.

There is something to be said for smoking alone. I went down to my shed last night, there was a light rain and it was just cool enough to light the heater. I sat there with a Monte No. 2 and enjoyed the sound of the rain hitting the roof and just relaxed. I even dreamed about how I am going to convert it into a man shed. Guys can dream too.

Qwit yer bitchin'. ;)

Same here! I love to curl up on the lounge chair and smoke a cigar once the kids have gone to bed. Some times I watch TV, read a book, or just sit there thinking. Hell, I've seen some pretty nice deer while sitting 35 feet up a tree smoking a pipe or cigar while reflecting. Doesn't seem to deter them in the least.

Qwit yer bitchin'. ;)

Not to mention it's a lot easier to rub one out if you're all by yourself. :whistling:

If I couldn't enjoy smoking alone, I would not enjoy smoking at all. In fact, I prefer smoking alone.

I hear ya, bro. About the only time I get to enjoy one is on the way to work (long drive).

I'm originally from New Albany, across the river from Louisville. Currently live in Bloomington. And used to live in Chicago (but know lots of Region rats on the other side of the border) and Indianapolis.
Small town very close to Fort Wayne

Qwit yer bitchin'. ;)

Not to mention it's a lot easier to rub one out if you're all by yourself. :whistling:

If I couldn't enjoy smoking alone, I would not enjoy smoking at all. In fact, I prefer smoking alone.
There must be a good reason you moved to Minn. A very good reason ??? I do like to enjoy a smoke alone, last night I had a Fonseca while I was out blowing leaves off the driveway. Very enjoyable, but I enjoy having a cool beverage with the boys and a good smoke. I love to laugh at all of the BS. :laugh:

There must be a good reason you moved to Minn. A very good reason ??? I do like to enjoy a smoke alone, last night I had a Fonseca while I was out blowing leaves off the driveway. Very enjoyable, but I enjoy having a cool beverage with the boys and a good smoke. I love to laugh at all of the BS. :laugh:

Yep. And we have some very good reasons to get the hell out of here now. As soon as the RE market improves, we're selling and moving south. I finally won one. :cool:

There's nothing better than smoking alone and nothing better than smoking in a group. And that makes perfect sense inside my head. :p

Yep. And we have some very good reasons to get the hell out of here now. As soon as the RE market improves, we're selling and moving south. I finally won one. :cool:

I hear the winters aren't to bad in KC, and they have decent BBQ. Just sayin.... :whistling:

I hear the winters aren't to bad in KC, and they have decent BBQ. Just sayin.... :whistling:

It's on the list. It helps that we have family not too far away in Garnett, KS.

I work at the Crane Naval Surface Warfare Center sou th of B-town. There, because of all the long-forgotten ordnance potentially littering the roadsides and woodlines, you can't smoke just anywhere (not even in your car driving). They have designated "smoke shacks" that are little metal and hard plastic sheds, about 10x10 ft, with a table and chairs. In the winter, they usually set a little propane heater inside.

If you have room in the backyard, you should seriously invest.

I work at the Crane Naval Surface Warfare Center sou th of B-town. There, because of all the long-forgotten ordnance potentially littering the roadsides and woodlines, you can't smoke just anywhere (not even in your car driving). They have designated "smoke shacks" that are little metal and hard plastic sheds, about 10x10 ft, with a table and chairs. In the winter, they usually set a little propane heater inside.

If you have room in the backyard, you should seriously invest.
Go Hoosiers........