• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

INFINITY!

slcraiders

I just opened a package addressed from Gabriel. I was very curious because I could not remember ordering anything from him for quite some time?

Inside is a selection of some of the most beautiful and coveted smokes a person could lay their eyes on... ..along with, was a nice note from Brian. Infinity read one of my posts and took pitty :whistling: . I believe he felt I was trying to do something nice for someone. Then Bam! He acts on top of my gesture with one of his own. This was totally "out of the blue" and has caught me quite off-guard. I am humbled and still digesting one of the most generous acts of kindness anyone has ever dealt my way. Thank you :D

That's the type of classy brother Brian #1 is. You can't do something nice for someone without him wanting to let you know he thinks you deserve a little PIF of his own.

Nice play!

I just opened a package addressed from Gabriel. I was very curious because I could not remember ordering anything from him for quite some time?

Inside is a selection of some of the most beautiful and coveted smokes a person could lay their eyes on... ..along with, was a nice note from Brian. Infinity read one of my posts and took pitty :whistling: . I believe he felt I was trying to do something nice for someone. Then Bam! He acts on top of my gesture with one of his own. This was totally "out of the blue" and has caught me quite off-guard. I am humbled and still digesting one of the most generous acts of kindness anyone has ever dealt my way. Thank you :D
This kind of post is what makes it my pleasure. :love:

Enjoy James.

Brian