• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Infinity

My wife makes a living torturing men; shoving glass tubes up their cranks.
Doc.

I was laughing my ass off at this thread right up to this point...Then there was no more laughing ???

Good job B

You think you got problems. I live with an old bat nurse, who doesn't believe any cockamamie stories about a generous person, who shares a name with a test for syphilis. I suspect there won't be any nursing going on around here for some time.

Doc.
Oh puhlease. My wife cooks dinner for me every night and breakfast on the weekends. "Oh my" you say, "what a lucky guy" you continue. "It ain't like that" say I. It's insidious I tell you. She is a world class bad cook and I mean the absolute worst. See? She does it just to dare me to say something about it or, God forbid, not eat it. I'm over there fangin' down the most atrocious and revolting fare ever to be ruined on the stove and she's watching with that venomous little sneer on her face, poised and coiled and mentally working out her 2 hour speach about how ungrateful I am mostly to ruin and use up my cigar and reading time. Aaaand she's like, ubber successful and obscenely compensated and she only did THAT to rub my nose in it. So don't come to me with your silly "old bat nurse" schtick. Hah! Did I mention she's hot too? That's right, and won't give me no action neither. Don't bother people that have real problems Doc.

NA

Cry me a river! My wife makes a living torturing men; shoving glass tubes up their cranks. She bakes real well, though.

Doc.

WOW!!! This is seriously some amazing back-and-forth!!! This is like two Founding Fathers locked in a battle of wits that will decide the fate of Ages!!!

And Mr. Brian, with his giddy smirk, is watching the chaos he's created with a whim and a lit Padron. I KNOW IT. Very good hit Brian, you classy fella you. We need to herf this coming week, I'm sure we have much to tell...

Neal - yo momma may yield a mean fry pan in the kitchen - and serve some horrendous fare that leaves you waiting with baited breath - but does she wield that pan with the skill of the most experienced of samurai warriors? I think not!!!

You two quite yer whinin' or I'll set her loose on a story that the two of ya are thinkin' you're living better than me!!! New England is not that far from Virginia which is not that far from the midwest, ya know...

Nice play, Brian - although I'd offer you shouldn't encourage the ol' coot! :sign:

There's no doubt in my mind that my wife can protect me from a fry pan wielding flatlander. Hang on a minute. I'll go get her. She's outside with her chainsaw blocking up 7 cords of fire wood for me to split.

Doc.

Holy crap.

You send the old farts a couple of cigars and they stand on their heads whistling through their asses.

I can tell you this much, when senile men start talking crap about their wives, they have some fine, attractive, loving. women. They are so grateful,
that when they wake up every morning, they get down on their knees and thank the universe for sending them such fine women.

After 30 years of marriage, I wouldn't change my wife for anything in the world and somehow I don't believe they would either. :D

Brian

Ah fer Christ's sakes, he got sappy on us. Obviously you'll have to relinquish your membership in the He-Man's Womens-Haters Club. I'm sure Spanky will be very disappointed.

heman.jpg

Doc.

Holy crap.

You send the old farts a couple of cigars and they stand on their heads whistling through their asses.

I can tell you this much, when senile men start talking crap about their wives, they have some fine, attractive, loving. women. They are so grateful,
that when they wake up every morning, they get down on their knees and thank the universe for sending them such fine women.

After 30 years of marriage, I wouldn't change my wife for anything in the world and somehow I don't believe they would either. :D

Brian

Doc - your threat of sending your chainsaw toting woman after my woman doesn't have nearly the effect Brian's message does. Clearly - his wife yields a much meaner pan than mine for him to be talking like this!! He's got to be skeered poopless!!! ???

Holy crap.

Brian

Doc - your threat of sending your chainsaw toting woman after my woman doesn't have nearly the effect Brian's message does. Clearly - his wife yields a much meaner pan than mine for him to be talking like this!! He's got to be skeered poopless!!! ???

Looks like my wife will have to build up her strength and find a big cast iron pan to be in the same company. I've not been married anywhere near as long as you old farts, but she already carries my balls in her handbag...then again, I'm not nearly dumb enough or senile enough to cross her path. We'll be celebrating our 13th in two weeks and with Brian's unbelievable bomb having just landed, it'll serve as the perfect cigar to celebrate with.