• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Info on a new sampler

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
Just got an email from a vendor I've used once for an ISOM sampler. The price seems really good (7.70/stick for 10/10/5). 5 Part. Lusis, 10 RyJ Cedros #2 and 10 #3.

Oh, and the first sampler that I ordered was exactly as advertised. :)

NADA, etc. etc.

:D Yes, of course, that's absolutely correct! Appreciate you taking the time to clarify this. :thumbs:

psyktek said:
Just got an email from a vendor I've used once for an ISOM sampler. The price seems really good (7.70/stick for 10/10/5). 5 Part. Lusis, 10 RyJ Cedros #2 and 10 #3.

Oh, and the first sampler that I ordered was exactly as advertised. :)

NADA, etc. etc.
QUote as requested

out of curiosity, would this be something split up or is this offered as one large pack?

That specific sampler was available as a unit. That's not to say that it couldn't be split once it was acquired. :D

Now, this vendor has gotten mixed reviews, about 50/50 split good/bad. The consensus (on the negative side) was that once you were a customer and started ordering boxes, there was a possibility of getting counterfeits.

As I stated in my original post, the sampler that I got was definitely genuine, as were the 2 boxes I bought. These were not high-end smokes, so probably not worth faking.

If you decide you want more info, PM me. :thumbs: