• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Infusion project

diapanos said:
Why would they make me sick
I did actually try to smoke one but it was still too damp. Kept going out.

Truth be told Diapanos those cigars just really look crappy. Now If you want to smoke some decent infused cigars without all the trouble of experimenting - contact Rosarios Cigars in the Bronx, NY on Gunhill Road. Order the Churchill size ones. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rosario-Cigars/286720388006264

These are the only infused cigars that I smoke and trust me that's not my thing. I don't know what the hell he laces them with besides some Cognac but they are freaking good. I've giving a few to a couple of brothers here (Tall Paul & Ironpeddler) and they have enjoyed them. I got one left that I'm willing to ship to you if you'd like to try it just PM me your addy.

Light this! said:

Truth be told Diapanos those cigars just really look crappy. Now If you want to smoke some decent infused cigars without all the trouble of experimenting - contact Rosarios Cigars in the Bronx, NY on Gunhill Road. Order the Churchill size ones. 

These are the only infused cigars that I smoke and trust me that's not my thing. I don't know what the hell he laces them with besides some Cognac but they are freaking good. I've giving a few to a couple of brothers here (Tall Paul & Ironpeddler) and they have enjoyed them. I got one left that I'm willing to ship to you if you'd like to try it just PM me your addy.

I'm going to head down there this weekend and pick up a few!

whylieineedacigar said:

Speak with the owner Rosario and tell him that that his buddy from NH said to hook you up. He is always there rolling. Be warned it's not the prettiest cigar shop!

Light this! said:

Speak with the owner Rosario and tell him that that his buddy from NH said to hook you up. He is always there rolling. Be warned it's not the prettiest cigar shop!

Cool, I will let him know. Which vitola do you get?

Churchill's. His first name is Francisco. Very cool guy that swears that his cigars are the best in the world which is understandable since he owns a cigar shop. He doesn't sell anything but his own.  I've giving him some CC's and he said that they were fake and that his are better.  ???

ETA: Sorry for the thread jack Diapanos.

Sounds like the cigars were injected as much as infused.  Interesting look.  I suppose it makes sense that the only thing left is the sugars making them taste sweeter.  

Without chemicals life itself would be impossible.

They kinda remind me of this guy. :)

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:5198]

Those things looked soaked to the bone; to the point of bloating... and you are already trying to smoke them?  

Question for the experienced:  Would putting them in a Tupperdore with some 60%-65% beads for a few months bring them to some sort of stability?  Not commenting on the sanity of the project, just the science of it...

Dude, part of me thinks you're an idiot but as long as you keep experimenting maybe you'll stumble onto something that will wind up awesome.  I have never had the balls to do experiments like this, so keep rockin'.  

kann said:
Question for the experienced:  Would putting them in a Tupperdore with some 60%-65% beads for a few months bring them to some sort of stability?  Not commenting on the sanity of the project, just the science of it...

I have never had any luck with beads actually absorbing excess moisture, like they are claimed to do.

I personally don't give a damn what you do, but keep in mind no one in the cigar industry uses red cedar. Besides, who am I to deprive the members of the comic relief you provide.

Doc

Eh, they are your cigars. You paid for them. Do with them what you wish. I'd be interested to see how they turn out once they've dried out.

Back