• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Innovative Bachelor Party ideas

wilmotrogers

WilmotRogers
Starting to plan the bachelor party of one of my closest childhood friends, who I have known for 20 years (I am only 26). People will be coming from PA, AL, and GA to the party. We were thinking of going something in March.

We are going to rent a house no matter where we go. www.vrbo.com is a great site for those of you who have never been there. Did it once before and had a great experience. Much cheaper than hotels.

But, on to the question- where and what have you guys done. I am sure everyone, myself included, has done the Vegas thing, or the bar crawl thing. But what about something unique? Appreciate any thoughts you guys may have.

My brother's bachelor party a couple years back...the best man bought him a blow up sheep, and well you can imagine what kind of nonsense was going on after a lot of drinking :whistling:

Not overly unique, but I did the "Vegas thing", and one of my brothers did the San Diego/Tijuana thing...Both concluding with the same results.... :whistling:

Never mind. On second thought old memories should be just that. :laugh: :cool:

years ago, my brother-in-law told me of a bachelor party he went to. They got the groom-to-be so plastered, he was out cold. Then they stripped him of all ID- wallet, drivers license, credit cards... and they had all pitched in and bought a one way ticket to Hawaii in his name! :laugh:

this was back in the 70's, when the oil pipeline was being built here in Alaska. It was a pretty wild time then, so they didn't have too much trouble bribing the right people to get him on the plane. Poor bastard woke up on a seat in the airportin Waikiki! Fortunatley the airline (Western at the time?) gave him a return trip home since their employees had gone against company policy and allowed an (extremely) inebriated person on the flight.
The guy laughed it off and said good one, but the bride was P.I.S.S.E.D. O.F.F!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my brother-in-law says that they never saw or heard much from him after that...

Seriously doubt something like this could happen again with the security and whatnot. Still funnier than hell tho... can you imagine waking up in a whole 'nother state that is only availble by a 5 hour flight? :laugh:

Wow, what a great story! That sort of thing would never happen today. :laugh:

I used to work at an iron mine in Labrador where a similar thing happened as Swissy's story. The guy was flown to Montreal with no wallet or ID, wearing a ball & chain, and the only thing in his pockets was a quarter to make a phone call. I agree that these days, there's no way anything like that could happen.

While at the same mine, a guy was leaving to fly home to the Island of Newfoundland to get married. The ceremony was Saturday night and he was getting a flight home Thursday morning. Wednesday afternoon before the 4:00 bell, 6 guys got him down on the floor in the tool area, and this welder (name shall be unmentioned just in case, let's just call him Mike) who we all thought was kinda funny in a "not straight" sort of way, knelt beside him. This welder Mike proceeded to give the poor guy a hickie just underneath his jaw bone (right side) and just about half way between his ear and his chin (think about that location, pretty obvious, eh?) and he sucked, chewed, sucked and chewed some more 'till he drew blood. Mike stands up, wipes off his lips and smiles as he says to the guy "Now, when you get home, tell your woman one of the boys did that!!".

I don't know how he talked his way out of it, but he came back to work in a week & a half wearing a wedding band.

WOW, a lot of interesting (scary) stories...
Maybe I'm old fashioned, but you can't go wrong smoking cigars at a strip club. :thumbs:

Hire a couple of exotic dancers, and have them put on a show. Some of them are quite skilled at embarresing the hell out of the groom.

Doc.

We took a group and went skydiving before a night out on the town. Figured that might scare him as much as getting married. He wanted to do it but figured no way she would let him try it afterwards.

My last bachelor party some friends of mine just rented a big pontoon boat and we went fishing. I suppose if you want some real excitement you could charter a house boat on Lake Minnetonka and throw a party like the Vikings did last year.
:whistling: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Wow, what a great story! That sort of thing would never happen today. :laugh:

You may not be able to put him on a plane, but how about a trip to the bus station. Those express buses can get you pretty far during a few hours of drunk sleep.

I had mine at a lipstick lesbian swingers club convention. Much better and cheaper I might add, than a strip club.

I've only been to two bachelor parties and here's what we did.

1. Played paintball. Nothing like going to your wedding covered in welps and bruises from getting hit several times by a projectile coming at you at 200 fps. On a more personal note, if your the groom, I recomend wearing a cup. Nothing will ruin your wedding night more than a broken pipe. This did not happen to me.

2. Bowling with cigars. One of my friend's dad owned a bowling alley and we bowled all night while smoking cigars. It was a blast.

Tool party. Same hard on with none of the icy morning after questioning.

Well. For my Bachelor party there were 2 adult film stars (they each had several movies that they were in). They sure worked the crowd over for the cash. We rented a whole pizza joint and blacked out all the windows. The girls got real nasty!! The crowd got to pitch in money so that the girls would get even nastier with me. I got to dildo both of them at the same time right after I ate their asses!

YEE HAAW!!! That was a GREAT batchelor party! :laugh:

And ya, I ended up divorcing that bitch I married. ;)

I'm not sure you can go wrong with strippers and hookers. :D :laugh: :whistling:

Go rent Bachelor Party to get a feeling of what to do...

Steve

Last one I went to...nothing exciting...Atlantic City, paintball, cigars, strippers and many lap dances. Maybe not very unique but you can't go wrong with the "basics".

Well. For my Bachelor party there were 2 adult film stars....I got to....at the same time right after I.....

whoa%20there.jpg

I mean....damn..... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.