• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Interested in trying Tatuajes

Peeejster

So I've tried at some point or another almost all of the brands that get frequently mentioned on CP except for Tatuaje. So I figured since my birthday is coming up I would try to find sampler of their different lines (or just make my own sampler). Does anyone have any good suggestions as to which lines/sizes to try or what online retailers have the best prices?* I've searched around a bit but haven't found too much. Also, I've noticed that some guys on CP are retailers as well, so if anyone has some sticks available I'd be more than willing to send payment first since I'm still new. Anyway thanks in advance!

*I looked around and I didn't see any rules prohibiting recommending retailers - if that's a no no my apologies

edit: this is what I'm leaning towards now

Try Keystone_Raider or Norcalmark as far as vendors go. They are also contributing members here on CP. Can't go wrong supporting them.

Either one of those guys should be able to hook you up with a nice sampler to help you find your niche. Also, I'd get more than one of whatever you decide on. Sometimes you can't go by just one cigar on deciding on whether you like something or not.

The first cigar I really smoked was a Tauaje Noella. I fell in love with it and it is still one of my go to sticks. I'd highly recommend the Noella, the J21 Reserva, the Regio, oh hell they are all good.

I know Al(PuffStuff) and Mark (Norcalmark) both carry Tatuaje as well.

Good luck.

If you don't like em my addy's in my profile. :whistling:

Since you are in PA I would highly recommend you check with Keystone_Raider first.

In my experience, he had the best price, fast shipping, and is a nice guy.

Though I say always check our guys first.....

Next option:

Tatuaje Dream Team Sampler $54.95
Includes 7 cigars:

1 Tatuaje Regio
1 Tatuaje Reserva J21
1 Tatuaje Cojonu 2006
1 Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
1 Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles
1 Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu #9
1 Cabaiguan Guapos Jr.

Tatuaje Sampler $54.95
Includes 5 cigars:

1 Cojonu 2003
1 Regios
1 Reserva SW
1 Tainos
1 Unicos

Tatuaje Havana VI Sampler $39.95
Includes 6 cigars:

1 Angeles
1 Victorias
1 Hemosos
1 Nobles
1 Almirantes
1 Artistas
I know some will have negatives but sounds like bolts....

The samplers seem like the way to go no matter who you get them from.The only problem is if you are like me youll like them all!,and start hunting down all of them...

The samplers seem like the way to go no matter who you get them from.The only problem is if you are like me youll like them all!,and start hunting down all of them...

That has been my problem with Tatuaje. They are all great. I would pick up a sampler and see which you like the best. IMO, all are great.

Thanks everybody for the quick and helpful responses - Stepthirteen sent me a PM shortly after the post with an offer so I'm going to go that route - I'll be sure to post my thoughts after I've smoked a couple. Thanks again!

Start with the regular ones and before you know it you will be jumping on every rare Tatuaje GB i do. :p

Ed

Start with the regular ones and before you know it you will be jumping on every rare Tatuaje GB i do. :p

Ed

If there are much more of these....Imma be broke! :laugh:

But in all seriousness, start with the basic regular productions such as the Havana VI's, Cabinet (Cazadores) and the Cojonus. All great smokes! Good luck in your venture! :thumbs:

Great! Another brand that's caught my interest. Any input on the Gran Cojonu's?
Thanks,
Walt

The Gran Cojonu's are great too. The only Tats I haven't really liked that much are the white band P series.

Back