• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Interesting eBay auction

heh, it's interesting how the girl is in a BIKINI to sell cigars, and other various crap that the guy sells.

heh. i'd buy the girl for 1500 bucks (and 50 bucks shipping)

The 10 150-A's are worth quite a bit more than it's going for right now. It has four days to go...

I'm throwing a bid on there, what they hey...

wow I'm winning

Hey, the girl in the bikini worked for me... I looked at a bunch of his other auctions too! SOME TWICE! :)

What the h*e*l*l... why would i buy something fropm this guy?! Ebay never stops surprise me....

:D

I'm willin' but who will end up with the humi. I emailed the seller and asked him if I win the box can I pick it up from his house and save on shipping. We'll see what he says. Right now, it definitely is a deal and a group buy sounds cool..... :D :thumbs: :p

hell...I'd be willing to get in on this group buy, and I'll make a deal for the humi. I'd say that the humi is worth at least as much as the smokes. I'd say that if the auction ends at say...$700, I'll pay $350 for the humi, and a couple of the smokes. That would bring the cost of the smokes down to under $2.40/stick...Just a hypothetical. I'd say that the most I'd be willing to pay is around $400 for the humidor and a couple of smokes. Any thoughts on if the auction will end this low?

Because it's on ebay, and there aren't usually cigars on there, I think it will probably just go for the value of the humidor plus $100 for the smokes. Just my edumacated guess.

I'd definitely be down for the group buy. I'm just interested in the sticks.

The thing that worries me though, is the disclaimer that the item is for collecting only, the value is in the p-ackaging and not the cigars. This makes me wonder if they have not been properly stored or are fakes or something.

Your take?

BTW I don't mind being the guy to bid on it, I haev already bid on it once!

Also I think it is a good idea for someone who lives close to pick it up, especially if he's the guy who wants the humi.

my .02

legally, they can't sell tobacco for smoking on e-bay. that is why they put that disclaimer on all cigar sales on e-bay. That way they can legally sell them via that site.

I'd tread very lightly on this without being able to actually see the humidor and cigars first. Here's my first Red Flag:

I sent this guy an e-mail 2 days ago asking where he purchased it from (and if I can verify that)...... was there ANY flaws, scratchee, dings, chips, etc in the humidor...... Did it have all of the original cigars...... What is the condition of the cigars....... Are any of the cigars damaged....... Why he is selling it......... and a few more questions that I've forgotton. Guess he's not much interested in answering those type of questions since I didn't get a reply.

Stoagieman - Did you get a reply?

Nope, not even a "I'll get back to you". If he were for real, he would have said something by now. ;)