• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Intro - Long over due

s0ber

Hi guys, I've been around a month or so but never did one of these. So a little about me.. Im 25, I live in Jersey. I'm a union electrican local #400. Enough of the boring stuff. I've been out of work the last 5 months due to a job related injury. The last 3 months have really been sweet. Dating alot of young ladys, drinkin alot and smokin alot of fine cigars. I like girls around the age of 21, any premium vodka, and any good cigar i havnt tried before :D . For any newbs out there, this is the place to be, alot of info and good guys around here. Just wanted to give a shout out to all my new friends here and give a little nfo about me. Wish me luck with my surgery tomorrow, takin the hardware out of my knee :thumbs:

s0ber said:
I like girls around the age of 21, any premium vodka, and any good cigar i havnt tried before :D .
Hell, we must be related, I like all those things too :thumbs: :thumbs: Welcome to CP :p

Good luck with the operation tomorrow, let us know how it went.

Welcome s0ber....also let me know when the box arrives as I am forgetting things lately, not sure what the issue is, going in for a physical/exam.

Sorry to get off the subject....welcome these guys are great

Paul

AVB said:
s0ber said:
I like girls around the age of 21, any premium vodka, and any good cigar i havnt tried before :D .
Hell, we must be related, I like all those things too :thumbs: :thumbs:
Huh, me too! What are the chances?

Welcome George! I should stipulate that I have done a few deals with this pushy little bastard and they have all gone smoothly. For a newbie... He has got his **** together!! ;)

Welcome s0ber!! :thumbs: Good luck with the surgery, hope that knee is back to 100% soon.

Hey guys, surgery went well. Im in alot of pain, feels like i got hit in the knee by a baseball bat. Lucky for me i got 80 percocets :D I will have some pics next week of my knee and the hardware for you sick people like me. Thanks for the support guys

Back