• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Introducing Myself to CP

Gael

Hello, my name is Gael. I live in East Little Havana, Miami, and I'm a cigar-a-holic. ??? Nice to meet you guys. :D

Geez the only Gael I know who lives in Miami is a "LUNATIC" Bwahhhhhhaaaaa :D Gael is that you?

Either way welcome to CP looking forward to having you around.

BenjieV :D

Hey Gael, it's me, the Calculus teacher, LOL, welcome aboard! :thumbs:

Nice to see another South Floridian. I have had the opportunity to sit down with Gael on two occasions now and share smokes and good conversation. Both times were a pleasure. Looking forward to seeing you here at CP. :D

Hmmmm, I remember you ricmac25. The last time we herfed, we both got a real education on chicken-sexing, LOL! :) We're herfing again on Friday 3/26 (evening). Are you in?

Thanks for the kind welcome guys. I already know a few CPers from herfing in Miami. Looks like a nice crowd. :)

statelandman said:
Welcome! Gael, as in "La Luna"??
Welcome Gael. look forward to chattin with ya from time to time.

I am curious about the LaLuna connection as well, as the LHB and Fuerte are two of my faves :p

coventrycat86 said:
Okay, what's the 2nd derivative of 140xcubed - 25xsquared - 4?
840x - 50.

:D

The last time we herfed, we both got a real education on chicken-sexing, LOL!

Yeah, I have to apologize for my friend Scott (Gator), those University of Florida people are weird. :lookup:

Howdy Gael & welcome to CP. It's alway nice to see another Floridian join the board even if they aren't fron Sunny Central Florida..... :D :thumbs: :p

Back