• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Introduction...new to CP

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
Hi everybody, I'm new to Cigar Pass and just want to introduce myself. I have been smoking cigars for a few years and was recently referred to this site by someone I work with (ricmac25). I like to try different cigars and currently have a small collection in my humidor. I have tried many different cigars and I'm learning more all of the time. I hope to share some good info. and trade some good stogies.

Welcome. welcome. welcome.

Any friend of RicMac's is a friend of mine. <did I just say that?>

Howdy & welcome from another Floridian cigar brother. From outside of Orlando (Sanford). I'm sure you too will make this your second home like the rest of us do. :)

You're in Canes country my friend, always remember that. He's a good guy everyone, don't abuse him too much. :thumbs:

GO GATORS,

Even though I'm a UCONN alum. here in Connecticut, I'm a Gators fan (sorry RicMac, you ought to see the crybabies here in CT when the Hurricanes dropped from the Big East, LOL!).

My late aunt used to work at U of F in the Metallurgy Dept. for many years and she would come up every year to visit and bring me U of Florida, shirts, hats, etc. As far as football, I'm a Penn State fan first then a Gators fan. UCONN, ha, ha that'll be the day we're ever competitve in 1A football so forget that. I picked the Gators in the NCAA office pool a year or two ago to go to the final four and that pick got me in the money!! YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHA!

If you're still looking to do a trade, let me know since I got some nice maduros you might like.

Welcome Gator,

You are gonna love this place.

Just sit back and light one up, share in the conversation, and enjoy yourself.

You'll be glad you joined our little community.

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB (aka Steve)