• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Introduction

TxRedneck

Hi everyone,
I've been around a few weeks and was wondering about the mediocre welcome I've recieved, and then I realized that I had never introduced myself here. I saw some other intros and the welcomes people recieved and knew that the people on this board are friendly, and I was the one being a snob.
I live in Texas, north of Houston, way out in the boonies. My favorite cigars so far are Punch, A. Fuente, ERDM (thanks Mickey) and Comacho Corojo. I enjoy a good smoke at the end of my outdoor activities and of course after meals.
I'm looking forward to joining some passes and making more trades.
Thanks,
TxRedneck

Howdy neighbor :) I'm in the DFW area myself... you've got another neighbor down there that goes by the handle of Allofus123...watch out fer him tho', he can be kinda sneaky at times ;)

Howdy Tex :)
Pull up a stool, fire up a good cigar & sit a spell...... :p

TxRedneck said:
I live in Texas, north of Houston.....
Damn Yankee...... ;) :sign:

Pay no attention to that Horse character........ he's thinks he's an Arabian stud horse but he really just an old shetland pony. :p

Welcome Red, this BB is full of Texans. You should fit right in. Post up and join the fun.

What town north of Houston do you live? I used to live in Spring and Conroe a long time ago. Now, living in Venus near D/FW. Just curious.

Hey TR,

Sorry to hear you are from Texas....But welcome anyway. :D :D :D

You are gonna love this place. It is full of lots and lots of friendly guys and everyone always has a good time.

Looks like you enjoy some really good cigars.....now join a pass and share some.....and get to try other new ones too!

Glad your here! Now sit back, light one up, and join in the fun.

HAPPY SMOKES!!!!

GB (aka Steve)

Yeah sorry to hear about the texas thing. I lived in houston for about 7 years. I had to return home away from all you nut jobs :p

I received a nice welcome so I will do in kind so howdy

By the way it is pop

Man I miss the time I lived in Texas. Anyway welcome . As you see it's a pretty good time in here. :p

Thanks for the welcome, folks. I'm already enjoying this forum.
Matolo, I live north of the big metropolis of Montgomery. My back yard is the Sam Houston National Forest, and i'm only 15 minutes away from lake Conroe. I love a good cigar while fishing or after a deer hunt.
Happy holidays everyone,
TxRedneck