• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Introductions

lucasbuck

Sheriff Buck
Reaction score
Hey everyone. At the suggestion of a fellow member I thought I'd introduce myself. I live in Utah and just started smoking cigars about 6 months ago. I'm afraid I'm hooked. What's worse is I tried my first Havana (I don't care for the moniker "ISOM", am I the only one?) a month ago and now I'm hooked on them! Oh well, there are worse things to make a habit of I suppose. I found this site about a month ago and have been an avid reader ever since. I decided tonight to jump in with my first post and get active. A little about myself: I'm 38, working in retail, have a BA in History and English, travel alot, play alot of poker (since when did poker players stop smoking cigars?!) and pool and am a pinball fanatic. As far as cigars go I've developed a love for the Torpedo and Robusto in Natural and Cameroon. Some early favs are Montecristo, Partagas, Romeo Y Julieta and Cohiba. However I'm afraid now that I've tried a Cuban I'm not enjoying these Dominicans quite as much. But I'm still finding my way so we'll see. Anyway I look forward to interacting with you all in the coming months. I'd like to get involved in a pass and maybe do some trading as well. Happy Smoking Everyone!

-Craig

Welcome to the site, great place, great people, great cigars...

Welcome to CP Craig! :thumbs:

Welcome to CP Craig...... I'd kick the a$$ of whoever turned you on to your first Cuban. Its worse than crack I tell you.....ummmm, so I've heard! :lookup: :D

Allofus123 said:
Its worse than crack I tell you
<crawling around on the floor... searching> "I know I must have dropped a butt somewhere. They can't be gone already!" :sign:

Welcome Craig.

Welcome aboard Craig! You are going to love it around here! :thumbs:

welcome to the asylum! :p

i to love pinball! i have one machine in my basement now and am looking for another. also looking for a pool table.

you will like it around here!! :D

Welcome to your new home away from home.

Oh... and ditto what all these guys said! :p

Welcome brother. I am sure you'll find this place a fun and entertaining place. You might even learn a thing or two.

Emo

Welcome aboard Craig :D Sit back join in and enjoy the fun ;)

BenjieV :D