• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

We may want to consider a "vine".
NorCalCigarLover just burns 1 copy of whatever amount of discs there are, sends them off to the next in line (same as this pass did), and they burn their own copies (if able. If not, something can be worked out.) and then send the originals to the next person in the vine/pass.
This takes the burden off the first in line from having to burn so many copies and all the postage that's involved.
I'll participate any old way.
I'd like the "mega" collection too.

What he said.

haruumph.

Give the governer a haruumph!

Yeah that song works for me too! :thumbs:

Great ideas guys :thumbs:

Here's what I'll do .....
As I stated at the beginning of this pass, when the Pass makes it home I'll create the iPass Blues Pass, Vol. 1, Audio CD and send each one of the Pass Participants a copy of the CD. This compilation CD will consist of approximately 19 songs that your CP BOTL's included in the pass. I'll also make this CD available to those that have expressed interest in the CD.

Now the fun part ....
There are a lot of extra blues mp3's leftover from this pass that needs to be shared. So, I'd like to invite all of the iPass Blues Pass participants to join the iPass Blues "Super Mega Colossal Collection" Vine. What's a Vine you ask .... We'll treat this like a Pass where I'll create 1 set of CD's with "all" of mp3's that I have received since the beginning of the iPass Blues Pass and send it to the first person in the Vine. They can then download or copy the CD's and then send it on along to the next participant of the Vine. We'll continue along in this manor until each member of the Vine has an opportunity to make a play.

So let the fun begin! I'll post the list of iPass Blues Vine Participants and post it on the first post in this thread. Just like a pass, we can keep track of the Vine and post comments in this thread. The CD's should go out very soon after I receive the pass.

:cool:

Now the fun part ....
There are a lot of extra blues mp3's leftover from this pass that needs to be shared. So, I'd like to invite all of the iPass Blues Pass participants to join the iPass Blues "Super Mega Colossal Collection" Vine. What's a Vine you ask ....
Just remember that you asked for it. :whistling: :D

:sign: I know, I know .... I just need to get it down for everyone to comprehend.

If you guys don't mind I'd also like to include a PIF with this Vine in order to make it more CP like. How does a 1 stick PIF sound? just a little something you think the next BOTL would like to smoke while enjoying some cool blues tunes.

In the immortal words of John Candy in "Stripes" while comtemplating mud wrestling in a strip club; "Let's Do It!"

The PIF would be a great way for the guys that want the cd to play too.

For those that were wondering ....

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7498 1787 1593

Your item was processed and left our BELL, CA 90201 facility on April 19, 2006. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Cool, a PIF it is, I still need to hear from a few of our other Pass participants if they want in on the Vine. I'll send out PM's today.

NorCalCigarLover said:
Yahoo! glad to have you in the Vine Freebern :thumbs:

Oh come on!! Tiara's and blues??? That's like "one bourbon, one scotch, one flute of Clos du Mesnil. I just don’t see it.

Back