• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Holiday Music Pass

My goodness you move FAST David! Just last noght we are discussing and POW, there is the SS thread and the iPass Holiday Music Pass and Vine! Thanks for including me! Yeah, yeah, YEAH!

I was without internet access yesterday evening and all day till just now! :angry: Oh well I will have to sit this one out. Thanks for the invite David -- maybe next time!

Damn, get home from work, read David's PM, go to sign up, and it's full!! LOL Story of my life, day late and a dollar short!

Have fun guys!!

Damn, get home from work, read David's PM, go to sign up, and it's full!! LOL Story of my life, day late and a dollar short!

Have fun guys!!

Jhawk, Jack Straw, you guys can always joinf the Vine & PIF .... let me know.

:cool:

I'm confused. There is a quick pass and vine now(which is full) and a big pass and vine later(January) and also a vine and PIF? If you are in the vine and PIF only you send your music contribution directly to you? If this is correct I wish to get in on the "vine and PIF only".

Have fun guys!!

Jhawk, Jack Straw, you guys can always joinf the Vine & PIF .... let me know.

I'm confused. There is a quick pass and vine now(which is full) and a big pass and vine later(January) and also a vine and PIF? If you are in the vine and PIF only you send your music contribution directly to you? If this is correct I wish to get in on the "vine and PIF only".

Geez, when you put it that way it is a bit confusing :laugh: . Yes, this thread is for the Christmas Music Pass & Vine, the Pass is full but I'm still accepting participants for the Vine from those that have been invited to join.

Next year, hopefully in January, I'll be running another iPass that will be open to the general population and probably in the neighborhood of 24 Pass participants. I haven't yet decided on the theme for that Pass.

Hopefully that clears things up.

I'm sorry I missed this! Good luck with this David and hope some great music becomes available.

I'm sorry I missed this! Good luck with this David and hope some great music becomes available.

Hey Guys,

If there are any of you that made it into the Pass and would like to setup a mini HERF with any of our brothers that didn't make the pass, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Let me know and I can add names to my list.

Hey Guys,

If there are any of you that made it into the Pass and would like to setup a mini HERF with any of our brothers that didn't make the pass, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Mini Herf..that always sounds good...please explain how this would work?

Hey Guys,

Mini Herf..that always sounds good...please explain how this would work?

Let's see here ....... I think Dan and Shane did this in the Jazz pass where one of them got all of their music together and then when they herfed they did their P&T's, put the music in the box and were done. We could do something like or ..... I'm flexible on this one.

Let's see here ....... I think Dan and Shane did this in the Jazz pass where one of them got all of their music together and then when they herfed they did their P&T's, put the music in the box and were done. We could do something like or ..... I'm flexible on this one.

So, it mainly saves on time/shipping by having all the folks together.

I'd be up for putting one together.

Guys who want in via a Mini Herf(and are in my relative area), PM me and we'll see what we can come up with for a spot....I've a couple places in mind.

Guys who want in via a Mini Herf(and are in my relative area), PM me and we'll see what we can come up with for a spot....I've a couple places in mind.

Perfect Gary, thanks for setting one up ...... :thumbs:

Gary, where in CT are you located? I may be able to make it out to you guys if you around Hartford. Lemme know.
Rob

Gary, where in CT are you located? I may be able to make it out to you guys if you around Hartford. Lemme know.
Rob

David...would you start another thread for the Mini-Herf's?

Thanks

Rob

David...would you start another thread for the Mini-Herf's?

Thanks

Like I don't enough to do already? :laugh:

Check out the Official Cigar List so far ..... :whistling:

Okay kids ..... the official cigar list is complete.

Hey, has anyone changed their address recently?