• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Holiday Music Pass

Very nice David, any 2 for 1's in this pass? :whistling:

id be up for mini herf i dallas. Preembargo and i usually get together anyway. We welcome any company.

id be up for mini herf i dallas. Preembargo and i usually get together anyway. We welcome any company.

You bet! Your place or mine? :D

we can always do it @en fuego. ill have to see how my schedule is if we did it in arlington. or we could meet in the middle somewhere, maybe like addison or downtown dallas. we'll discuss it more when it gets here.

MMMMmmmmmm..........

Rumor has it Marc has some yummy Padrons headed his way.......

.........just in time for the Holiday Music Pass which will also be headed his way soon .......

Hmmmmm......

:whistling:

Edited 'cause I can't spell.....

MMMMmmmmmm..........

Rumor has it Marc has some yummy Padrons headed his way.......

.........just in time for the Holiday Music Pass which will also be headed his way soon .......

Hmmmmm......

:whistling:

Edited 'cause I can't spell.....

Hopefully this is headed out tomorrow .....

:cool:

Oh dang!!

I better get a move on ripping some music.

???

Pass received in what very suspiciously looks to be a box that served as a wine shipper in a previous life. Won't be able to get to it until Sunday evening as I'm heading out to a little college football game in Jacksonville. Cigars are resting in Humi until then. I'll post my P&T's and music then and get it back out on Monday. That is if the Texas contingent is ready?

PS: The box does have a 3inch gash in it on the side, but nothing inside was damaged. I might replace it unless I can do a good patch job on it.

-B

Pass received in what very suspiciously looks to be a box that served as a wine shipper in a previous life. Won't be able to get to it until Sunday evening as I'm heading out to a little college football game in Jacksonville. Cigars are resting in Humi until then. I'll post my P&T's and music then and get it back out on Monday. That is if the Texas contingent is ready?

PS: The box does have a 3inch gash in it on the side, but nothing inside was damaged. I might replace it unless I can do a good patch job on it.

-B

Very cool ....that was quick.

A gash? .... damn, that was a good wine box :laugh: . Go ahead and replace if need be.

I am out of town between Wed, Oct 3 and Sunday, Oct 7. We're going up to Arkansas to ride and maybe take in some fall colors if they have started yet.

Play around or play through if you like. Just keep me posted.

There was some talk of a pass mini-herf in the area. Any more on that guys?

Gary

I apologize but I need one more day to get this turned around, will be out tomorrow morn.

Preembargo are you ready to receive since Sonuvabum is out for a few days?

-B

I apologize but I need one more day to get this turned around, will be out tomorrow morn.

Preembargo are you ready to receive since Sonuvabum is out for a few days?

-B

Sounds good, any ideas on those P&T's? I need to update the first page.

Am I ready?!?!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
The pass is in the air.
Take a look in the humidor,
Cigars and tunes galore
With barber poles and maddies, Nat’s, to spare

I’m up for a Rockwall handoff and herf but I can only make the drive on Sunday. What time do you get back into town on Sunday Gary? Maybe you can still do this.