• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

IPCPR Report

Today was awesome. We had a blast last night. I introduce a couple of guys to Carlito at the after party last night and Carlito put an Opus Robusto Maduro in my pocket. Blew me away. Here are a couple of high lights from today.

You left out the part where he said "Make sure you give that to Moki" right?

Today was awesome. We had a blast last night. I introduce a couple of guys to Carlito at the after party last night and Carlito put an Opus Robusto Maduro in my pocket. Blew me away. Here are a couple of high lights from today.

You left out the part where he said "Make sure you give that to Moki" right?

Andrew, Carlito sent you a message. Thanks for coming to the CFCF Graduation and taking the video. Both he and Tony said you were missed.
I spoke with Hostos Quesada about the problems with the second release of the Casa Magna. They were rushed, but they flew to Nicaragua and are handling the problem. He said the next batch will be as the original release. And then handed me a Casa Magna Salomon.

Then Gene Arganese asked me to come and work for him. So I am going back to work as the Virginia rep for Arganese Cigars.

It was a great show, but I am worn out and looking forward to going home. I have a few last pix.

AndynLuisTiant.jpg

This is me and Luis Tiant. Just to piss off Isy, we spoke for 20 minutes on life.

NickPerdomo.jpg

Nick Perdomo

Quesada.jpg

Hostos Quesada with my Salomon.

Way to go Andy. Gotta love that Job. Just got a bundle of Cugine Maduro's in yesterday. Great Cigars. Best of Luck in your new Endeavors.

Then Gene Arganese asked me to come and work for him. So I am going back to work as the Virginia rep for Arganese Cigars.

WOW! That's amazing Andy. Just remember the small people.

Thanks for sharing this with us Andy! I love to see people that are passionate about this great hobby of ours.

Is the Illusione/Drew mashup with the Liga Privada Drew or the Acid Drew? Hoping for the first... ;)

Thanks for the updates!

Very cool pics! A sungrown wrapped San Cristobal..........my mouth is droolin'

Way to go Andy. Gotta love that Job. Just got a bundle of Cugine Maduro's in yesterday. Great Cigars. Best of Luck in your new Endeavors.

Enjoy. Funny you should have just bought those cigars. I just had my first one with Joey Gannascoli. Nice smoke.

cugine.jpg

Damn that looks like a great experience, thanks for sharing and congrats on the new job.

Congrats on the job offer, Andy. Gene must have seen you surrounding yourself with all those powerful figures in the BBMF picture and been impressed :D

Andy, thanks for the updates. Congrats on the job offer.

You have to stay away from that Fillipino guy in the pictures, he's got bad juju! :laugh:

Thanks for the pics Andy! John....the Nosotros is going to be great! Also, I'm really excited about the Liga Privada T52, which blew me away. My other favs are the Cain, the San Cristobal Sungrown (mind-blowing!), the My Father 1922, and the new Joya Antano El Martillo, which is one of the stronger smokes I've ever experienced. I really enjoyed the Dominus from Padilla, and will probably be taking it in. And last, but definitely not least, the Padron Family Reserve No. 45....probably one of THE best smokes I've ever had. It's a bit different blend than the original family reserve...I think it's better. Those will be hitting stores soon. Thanks again Andy. Glad you were able to make it to the party, as well.

You have to stay away from that Fillipino guy in the pictures, he's got bad juju! :laugh:

Filipino? I thought he was Chicano. That's why he didn't answer when I spoke in Spanish... LOL I hope you come out again soon Anthony. We miss you in DC.

Filipino? I thought he was Chicano. That's why he didn't answer when I spoke in Spanish... LOL I hope you come out again soon Anthony. We miss you in DC.

I hope to make it out more, missed a lot of good events this year.

Yeah that Joe sure gets around, like a bad penny! LOL

Does anyone know anything about hammer and sickle cigars? I've heard good things.

Keep an eye out for these guys. I think they are going to be making some news this year. I'll get a review up as soon as I get a hold of some sticks.

Brian,

here is the link to the photos from your thread: http://www.flickr.com/photos/41308435@N03/

so we can consolidate.

The LFD perfecto habano and double press look interesting. Any other info on those?

edit: The perfecto habano is the same as the one from the perfecto collection box and the double press uses the wrapper from the salamon. Lito must've had a bunch of that wrapper to put it on all those SE smokes and now this.

All you need to now about the double press and perfecto LFD is they are outstanding.

Smoked the both and need more!!