• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

IRS problems

I got popped for $1900 last year for an inadvertent mistake on my '05 return. They do take payments, and you can pretty much decide how much you will pay per month. The only downside is that the longer you take to pay, the more interest builds up and you'll have to pay more as time goes on. I made payments for a couple of months, and they deducted the remainder that I owed from my tax refund this year.

Made the call and have to get info in order and fax info on Friday :( The real sad thing is I thought it was Fedral tax I was dealing with and it was State. Now I have to call them and go through it all over again :angry: :angry:

Brian

Sorry to hear that!! I just never worked, seriously I never worked, so the IRS never looked at me. You know what I am talking about :whistling:. Again, so sorry to hear it!!

Jim
Yeah I here ya :D That's just the end of the reckage I need to CLEAN up. After I deal with this I can take that institution off THE LIST (8-9)

And in the future try not to make 'em a 10... ;)

Here's hoping it works out smoothly.

Even if it isn't smooth, it'll work out. Always does.

Back