• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is anyone here?

Fatken is a hell of a trader and would be deserving. Plus, he asked me about a split on some Astral's last week, so he may be in need a few good smokes :laugh:

Swissy... he has been on a self imposed buying freeze as of late because he just promised and bought Mary a new car. And besides the fact that he's a hell of a guy.

tkoepp, since he has such a better half!
:laugh:

Send them to me so I can pass them all out to all the CP'ers at the event this weekend.

O.K guys I'm getting a little busy here in the store. Help me out here, who should I give 15 random cigars to and why?
BFreebern.....I know he doesn't need them, but his wife's fixin to have a baby so that's a good reason.

Jonesy, I appreciate the nomination, but our daughter is now 5 weeks old :laugh:
Denverdog....because it's HIS wife fixin to have a baby. Sorry for the mix up Brandon. :laugh:

If you guys can't agree on someone....I'll take them Al. Someone has to step up. :cool:

O.K guys I'm getting a little busy here in the store. Help me out here, who should I give 15 random cigars to and why?
BFreebern.....I know he doesn't need them, but his wife's fixin to have a baby so that's a good reason.

Jonesy, I appreciate the nomination, but our daughter is now 5 weeks old :laugh:
Denverdog....because it's HIS wife fixin to have a baby. Sorry for the mix up Brandon. :laugh:

Thanks for the thought but I need more then a few cigars to quell the storm that is my 9 month pregnant wife! :laugh:

Send them to me so I can pass them all out to all the CP'ers at the event this weekend.
That's my vote.

You got my "disposable income" already this month Al (... :laugh:...), but a very sincere thanks from me for all these great deals for the CP brothers out here.

Sure appreciate the great prices and fantastic service..... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.