• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is CP running ok for you?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Does it seem to be normal or running really slow right now?

Yeah, it is a little slow but so is everything else I'm going to on the net today. I heard that there are some DOS attacks going on against the anti-spam sites that are causing an increase in overall traffic.

That's what I thought. I just logged into the server and the load is quite high. Working to resolve this asap.

Thanks,
Rod

I started to notice the degradation in service yesterday evening

Really slow, but at least it isnt to the point to where I can click on something then go into the next room and get a drink, then go down the hall and take a piss then come back and wait for a min. (I think we have ALL been there before) before the page loads.

At least it is something I can deal with. No big deal here.

Phil

The site is running a little slow. There does seem to be a net wide occurance this morning. I have been kicked of MSN 3 times this morning. By the way has anyone else noticed the time logs on the posts. I just posted at 11:30am on the third but the time says 4pm?

PhatAsh said:
The site is running a little slow. There does seem to be a net wide occurance this morning. I have been kicked of MSN 3 times this morning. By the way has anyone else noticed the time logs on the posts. I just posted at 11:30am on the third but the time says 4pm?
you need to go to your board settings and adjust for you local time. You are currently set for GMT hence the 5 hour difference

Slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

I posted a thread in the CigarPass Info topic.

Sorry I didn't see this first..

Slow running. I noticed this morning at about 6:00 am EST.

Still, not bad enough to think I was still using a dial-up account.

:p :p :p

slow here to, does everyone need to change there time setting, mine was fine last night but off today

Very slow today! Okay, who's sucking up all the bandwidth?? :D