• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is Dr. Phil going to join CP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkoj

I think if Dr.Phil reads any of the latest posts over here we might be in danger of him joining up ???

I hear he plays a doctor on tv.

Next thing you know, he'll be doing commercials for Holiday Inn. ;)

I'm pretty sure he thinks he's already here ;)

Just WHO do you think you're talking about their Junior. Maybe you should try NOT making all encompasing statement and stick with a thread that involves you. Not many people like you anyway, your dog told me! Besides, you're not someone special because your Granny told you. Why even post, maybe you could just go hide under the rock you crawled out from and stick to haning with the other Noob Plem that infests this board. Got that Jeffie

Oooo :0 , oops, I was trying to channel Dr. Phil :( , let me try again later.... :laugh: :laugh: ;)

I think if Dr.Phil reads any of the latest posts over here we might be in danger of him joining up ???

I think we do fine keeping the lid on the pot. Do you have something you need help with?

BTW Jeff, I like the new avatar. Where did you get it??

:cool:

Thats all we need now, pretty soon we will all be on meds and have a total euphoric (sp?) experience while on CP.....ahh the life..... :rolleyes:

I think we do fine keeping the lid on the pot.

Totally agree. Nothing new for newbs to chime in with "can't we all just get along" and insist that FOGs are all about drama. Most fail miserably trying to understand the why.

Totally agree. Nothing new for newbs to chime in with "can't we all just get along" and insist that FOGs are all about drama. Most fail miserably trying to understand the why.

Kenny:

From this newb's point of view........I don't think us newbs would presume to tell FOG's how to control the board but I can tell you this.......there is a mature way to do it and and then there is the playground mentality similar to that of little boys and girls who call each other doo-doo heads. I think Rod's comments when he locked the thread says it all.

JMHO

Brandon, I think more would get it if people didn't come along and kick 'em in the balls just because they think they can.
Kenny, respectfully I do not think that WE do a fine job keeping a lid on it. WE get it done, but at what cost? There are just a few members that carry to excess (IMNSHO) the function of a self governing board.
Although I am technically a Noob, very few people on this board know my cigar background, nor do I think that matters. What matters is that we treat each other with respect; encourage each other or just don't say anything (unless you're baggin' on Matt R). I am by NO means a "can't we all just get along" kinda guy, just ask the DFW Herfers, so I just usually ignore the a-holes in life. Lately it's just been distasteful. When I say that, I'm NOT talking about the daily guy banter (Ballbusting) that goes on here, that just camaraderie.

See, I did that all without Meds!

BTB Jeff - I think it's "Doo-Dee Head", or so my 5 year old neighbor says so and if I don' like it his Dad will beat up my Dad. So Lalalalalalalala, I'm not listening anymore.

It's all cyclical. Newbs come and very few ever will get it.

edited to add t & ? in green

Brandon, I think more would get it if people didn't come along and kick 'em in the balls just because they think they can.

I don't think it's, "just because they can". It might seem unnecessary or uncalled for, but once it all falls out, it's warranted.

I don't think it's, "just because they can". It might seem unnecessary or uncalled for, but once it all falls out, it's warranted.
Okay Rebel I'll bite. Can you show me a single circumstance where an older member kicked someone in the balls because they could? Just show me one time where a newb was attacked out of hand. I think you're full of crap.

NA

Kenny:

From this newb's point of view........I don't think us newbs would presume to tell FOG's how to control the board but I can tell you this.......there is a mature way to do it and and then there is the playground mentality similar to that of little boys and girls who call each other doo-doo heads. I think Rod's comments when he locked the thread says it all.

JMHO
And you cigarstone. where exactly is this immature behavior you're talking about. Who is calling people names? Show me. ("newb" and it's variations is/are not imvho name calling)

NA

I agree with Kenny & Mr. Clemmons. Some people really do need a kick in the balls sometimes. Handling them with kid gloves just enables or even rewards poor behavior.

Trust me when I tell you that you should have faith in the FOGs who have been around for some time; certain things may seem like needless acrimony, but they actually serve a very important purpose. That purpose is keeping this board an asshat-free zone.

It is quite true that many people won't "get it" -- took me a while to get it too. But everything has a reason, and a purpose.

Oh, and Dr. Phil is an asshat, he'd be driven off of the boards pretty quickly anyway. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.