• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is Dr. Phil going to join CP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record, I like being childish and juvenile. I have enough grown up, serious crap in my life where I gotta wear clothes and make nice. If you don't like the what I say or the way I act just tell me.

NA

This was wholly unwarrented. I now will have naghtmarish vissions of Neal sitting naked at his keyboard trying desperately not to let the ash fall unexpectedly.

If I didn't know better, I'd swear you've been spiking the koolaid. Neal is an acquired taste that kinda comes with "it".

YEAH Matt! You CAN"T possibly be friends with BOTH of us!?!?!?!?

I have MUCH thicker skin than that, and trust me, I am not FRIGHTENED by you. ;)
Aw geez. What a waste. I've had all my words on a strict steroid regimen with a dose of HGH every other day, pushing free weights and running 50's and what happens? "I ain't askeered a you" is what happens. Now, not only have they failed, their livers is shot and they got tiny little testicles.

Thanks for making my point though Rebel.

NA

Well I see nobody had the nuts to say who the hell they are talkin' about. I find that generlaities of innuendos is about as useless as tits on a boar hog. Maybe the Texans that have there widdle fewings hurt will understand that innuendo. I'll tell you how I work Rebel Herfer, I say what I mean, and mean what I say. And I'll tell you who the hell I'm talkin' to or about. I certainly don't hide behind no computer. It just so happens I'm not at a local watering hole when things start smelling like sh!t. Your Pal Alterboy took a dump in his pants and I smelled it and asked him if he farted. It was him that got all puffed up because he soiled his undies. You talked with me behind the scenes and I told you the same thing, with different terminology, but the samething none the less. Apparently you weren't happy with my synopsis, and that's fine! You aren't the only one. And who ever started this thread, wanted a little more understanding too. Well I'm here! WTF do you want? No need to raise your hand, I'll gladly answer anything from anyone. Just have at least one nut to say who your askin'?

Rod let's give this a few posts before ya lock us down. I'm sure we'll conduct ourselves in a respectable manner. And maybe this will asnswer a few questions on what CP has to offer and what it will tolerate. Thanks.

Well I see nobody had the nuts to say who the hell they are talkin' about. I find that generlaities of innuendos is about as useless as tits on a boar hog. Maybe the Texans that have there widdle fewings hurt will understand that innuendo. I'll tell you how I work Rebel Herfer, I say what I mean, and mean what I say. And I'll tell you who the hell I'm talkin' to or about. I certainly don't hide behind no computer. It just so happens I'm not at a local watering hole when things start smelling like sh!t. Your Pal Alterboy took a dump in his pants and I smelled it and asked him if he farted. It was him that got all puffed up because he soiled his undies. You talked with me behind the scenes and I told you the same thing, with different terminology, but the samething none the less. Apparently you weren't happy with my synopsis, and that's fine! You aren't the only one. And who ever started this thread, wanted a little more understanding too. Well I'm here! WTF do you want? No need to raise your hand, I'll gladly answer anything from anyone. Just have at least one nut to say who your askin'?

Rod let's give this a few posts before ya lock us down. I'm sure we'll conduct ourselves in a respectable manner. And maybe this will asnswer a few questions on what CP has to offer and what it will tolerate. Thanks.
Okay, I'll ask you a freakin' question. Who invited you to this freakin' thread? I'm makin' a point here and you're muddying everything up... putz.

NA

I crash all the parties. That's what happens when nobody invites ya! Ya gotta barge your way in and act like someone wants ya there.

I crash all the parties. That's what happens when nobody invites ya! Ya gotta barge your way in and act like someone wants ya there.
I didn't want to comment on this, but I just couldn't hold out any longer. This whole situation put me between a rock and a hard place with the pass that I'm currently running. Both of the feuding parties were in my pass....back to back no less. I invited Michael because he was kind enough to let me in the leaf fund and also treated me a lot better than most would have when I went to him for something. Here's a guy that's been here since almost inception and gets a pm from a new guy and I just don't think that I could have been treated any better. That goes a long way in my book, especially since he didn't have to go out of his way for me. Altercall won a spot in my pass and I was happy to have him join in. Then because of what had gone on in the GB thread, Michael decided it was best for him and the pass to drop out so things didn't carry over into my pass. He looked out for me again with that move.....but at the sametime, it made me feel like shit because a guy I respect dropped out of my pass because of someone else and Altercall has always been good with me so I wasn't going to ask him to step away either. Moral of the story is, sometimes a word said without really thinking first has more ramifications than just the two people involved. A lot of people are stepping up to the plate for Jay and I have no doubt that he's a really great guy, but so is cohibasurfer....

I guess I could have answered your question, but sadly you can’t spell and have lost ALL credibility. By the rules, I have to discount your opinion. :) But hey "Thanks for playin'!" :)

gen·er·al·i·ty [ jènnə rállətee ] (plural gen·er·al·i·ties)
noun Definition: 1. general statement: a statement or remark that concerns the main aspects of something rather than the details

2. state of being general: the quality or state of being general

3. general principle: a statement or principle that is true in most cases

4. unimportant remark: a remark about something that is not important in itself but is useful to open or keep up a conversation
cainband.jpg

Flock_Ewe.jpg

Yeah typos are harder than people realize. Gotta get past the 3rd grade I guess. Ohh well, did you see any other words you recognize? Nuts = testicals by the way, not brains. So you probably need to set this one out anyways.

Okay Rebel I'll bite. Can you show me a single circumstance where an older member kicked someone in the balls because they could? Just show me one time where a newb was attacked out of hand. I think you're full of crap.

NA

:) I could very easily, but why drag up shit that is long buried? All it does is stink up the place.

You know very well that its happened in the past Neal, and has caused more than one member to leave. Others have just taken it as part of a hazing and stayed.

Now regarding the situation that caused this thread to be made...

I think (know) Altercall was wrong (stepped on his dick hard) both in Cohibasurfer's buy thread and in the thread he made in response here in the Lobby (the thread that should have never been made). So yeah he deserved the kick in the nuts, its now up to him to truly apologize (with no buts) put it behind him and carry on. If he leaves CP over it, I'll see it as him being a sore loser.

Sorry Jay but you have to have a thicker skin in regards to shit on the internet, especially when you brought it on yourself.

Cohibasurfer could also apologize to Altercall for the name calling he did (alterboy :rolleyes: ). It would be the right thing to do and do a lot to clear up the situation and put this behind us.

Two wrongs don't make a right and both Jay and Michael were out of line.

*edit* to fix "altercall" seems I spelled it wrong :sign:

Okay Rebel I'll bite. Can you show me a single circumstance where an older member kicked someone in the balls because they could? Just show me one time where a newb was attacked out of hand. I think you're full of crap.

NA

:) I could very easily, but why drag up shit that is long buried? All it does is stink up the place.

You know very well that its happened in the past Neal, and has caused more than one member to leave. Others have just taken it as part of a hazing and stayed.

I think (know) Altercall was wrong (stepped on his dick hard) both in Cohibasurfer's buy thread and in the thread he made in response here in the Lobby (the thread that should have never been made). So yeah he deserved the kick in the nuts, its now up to him to truly apologize (with no buts) put it behind him and carry on. If he leaves CP over it, I'll see it as him being a sore loser.

Sorry Jay but you have to have a thicker skin in regards to shit on the internet, especially when you brought it on yourself.

Cohibasurfer could also apologize to Altercall for the name calling he did (alterboy :rolleyes: ). It would be the right thing to do and do a lot to clear up the situation and put this behind us.

LOL @ Wurm!

Wurmmy! You got the first part right... nailed it. Then you lost track! 'Ol Alterboy hasn't done nothin' to apologize to me about. One more time It's not about calling me a jerk! Hell, bilder called me a resident a$$hole, nobody's askin' him to apologize! The thing "ALTERBOY (and yes I know what his real nickname is) needs to do is admit he called his students IDIOTS, and apologize to them, for blaming them for "HIS" actions. That was a crock! He should apologize to the board for the post he made when he tried to persuade everyone to believe I was Lieing and "SLANDERING his good name". I don't want his apology.

But if you have been folowing along, it's not "ALTERBOY" any longer. It's his goodtime buddies that have taken up the fight. Well I said that plural.. let me correct that, BUDDY. Same guy that came crawlin' on his knees in a PM to me preachin' for a diplomatic resolution to his partners "DICK STEPPIN". He's has now thrown his hat in the ring. Fine by me. Everyone has seen me stand up for a buddy or two here. If he feels ... oh... I haven't said his name, he = this guy Rebel Herfer, the need to get in the ring and protect "Alterboy" well he does have that right now don't he?

Now.. one more thing before I go to the stock market for a few. If me calling "ALTERBOY" ... "ALTERBOY" offends any of ya', to bad. That's his icon for me. It's nothin' against the readers of any threads, just a way I kinda got fixed in my pea brain. Feel free to see the name you want in it's place! :cool:

I agree with you, I know Jay and he is a good guy, but I do think he owes you and the board an apology for calling you a liar! I also think he owes his students and apology for calling them idiots! Sorry Jay, but I do think you are in the wrong, this is going way to far but I think you need to stand up and be a man!

Never said he should apologize for just calling you a jerk, Michael. He should apologize to you for stepping on his dick in your trade thread and then the bullshit thread he made here in the lobby calling you out (self-ownage is the best ownage). And he needs to do it with out any "but"s or "if"s or "whatever"s.

But name calling between grown men is childish, thats a fact. And is the only thing you have done that I can find fault in. Upto the moment you decided to drop it down into the playground you were on the righteous path.

I'd also like to state for the record that I agree with your reasoning for getting mad at him. I would have felt the same way, if he had of done it to me.

Shawn

*edit* And personally I haven't met a teacher yet that hasn't thought bad about his or her students at least once. Being a teacher is one of the most stressful jobs on the planet (I used to be an instructor in the Army, I know). Not letting them know it is part of the job, and I doubt highly that any of his students are a member here at CP.

So I think Jay walking into his classroom and saying:

"Hey y'all listen up... I called y'all idiots at a cigar forum in a private message to someone you've never met, and I'd like to apologize for it!"

Is a bit too much to ask.

I think him apologizing to you and CP in general should be considered enough.

Never said he should apologize for just calling you a jerk, Michael. He should apologize to you for stepping on his dick in your trade thread and then the bullshit thread he made here in the lobby calling you out (self-ownage is the best ownage). And he needs to do it with out any "but"s or "if"s or "whatever"s.

But name calling between grown men is childish, thats a fact. And is the only thing you have done that I can find fault in. Upto the moment you decided to drop it down into the playground you were on the righteous path.

I'd also like to state for the record that I agree with your reasoning for getting mad at him. I would have felt the same way, if he had of done it to me.

Shawn

I guess you are right Shawn, I mean Wurm. ;) I mean why did you sign up as wurm? And look at me... cuabasurfer! Come on... what were we thinkin'?

edit to add response to your edit:

I agree with the going into the classroom and saying anything to them... unless of corse he has made derogatory remarks directly to them. And maybe that's what this is ultimately about! Who knows? The Lord works in Mysterious ways. But I do see what you're saying and I'll have to get behind it. Just the student part. ;)

Shawn

I guess you are right Shawn, I mean Wurm. ;) I mean why did you sign up as wurm? And look at me... cuabasurfer! Come on... what were we thinkin'?

lol yeah bro... I see your point.

But since you are able to type his proper user handle... so why change it to something else unless you mean to heckle him with it?

And to answer your question, Wurm is the German word for flightless Dragon. :) Been using it for years as my handle, going all the way back to the Mosaic web browser days.

*edit* ich habe was falsch geschrieben :sign:

Shawn

lol yeah bro... I see your point.

But since you are able to type his proper user handle... so why change it to something else unless you mean to heckle that person with it?

And to answer your question, Wurm is the German words for flightless Dragon. :) Been using it for years as my handle, going all the way back to the Mosaic web browser days.

Ohh yeah... I'm heckeling alright..... Yep, heckeling that's the ticket.

All I know... is that in 20 mins, give or take a min or two, I'm going to be sitting outside on my balcony with a Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro and a glass of Bushmills Three Woods on ice. And I'll make a toast to all the brothers here at CP.

The rest is all water under the bridge. :cool:

I don't think so Wurm. I'm not aware of anyone kicking someone in the balls for the sole reason of "that they could." That is simply not true.

I've been calling Michael "Cuabasurfer for years and started calling him that before I had any interaction with him. Goofing on someones screen name is not name calling. Putz... that's namecalling Worm.

NA

NA

LOL @ Wurm!

Wurmmy! You got the first part right... nailed it. Then you lost track! 'Ol Alterboy hasn't done nothin' to apologize to me about. One more time It's not about calling me a jerk! Hell, bilder called me a resident a$$hole, nobody's askin' him to apologize! The thing "ALTERBOY (and yes I know what his real nickname is) needs to do is admit he called his students IDIOTS, and apologize to them, for blaming them for "HIS" actions. That was a crock! He should apologize to the board for the post he made when he tried to persuade everyone to believe I was Lieing and "SLANDERING his good name". I don't want his apology.

But if you have been folowing along, it's not "ALTERBOY" any longer. It's his goodtime buddies that have taken up the fight. Well I said that plural.. let me correct that, BUDDY. Same guy that came crawlin' on his knees in a PM to me preachin' for a diplomatic resolution to his partners "DICK STEPPIN". He's has now thrown his hat in the ring. Fine by me. Everyone has seen me stand up for a buddy or two here. If he feels ... oh... I haven't said his name, he = this guy Rebel Herfer, the need to get in the ring and protect "Alterboy" well he does have that right now don't he?

Now.. one more thing before I go to the stock market for a few. If me calling "ALTERBOY" ... "ALTERBOY" offends any of ya', to bad. That's his icon for me. It's nothin' against the readers of any threads, just a way I kinda got fixed in my pea brain. Feel free to see the name you want in it's place! :cool:
FYI - I've color coded the references so you can follow.

Cuabasurfer/Cohibasurfer (or whomever you think you are) - I did not come crawling on my knees to you in a PM. I PMd you as a BOTL and as an adult, MY MISTAKE, YOU ARE NEITHER. I am NOT defending Jay's actions, once again he knows where he went wrong. I will not stoop to you new low of name calling. IMHO you Sir are disingenuous for making PMs public.

If you are going to raise yourself to the pinnacle of being then by all means learn to spell and when to use too/to/two.

IT is NOT about Jay calling his students a name; I'm not sure which screw it knocked loose in you head. If it were, you would have stated so and stuck to it, and not have gone off on personal attacks, name calling, & chest puffing. My entry was about the visciousness of several posters, not just you at the time. I have been assured by several BOTLs, I respect, that you are a good guy, I'll accept that, done. Your behavior and words are then unbecoming of your reputation. Finis!

FYI - I've color coded the references so you can follow.

Cuabasurfer/Cohibasurfer (or whomever you think you are) - I did not come crawling on my knees to you in a PM. I PMd you as a BOTL and as an adult, MY MISTAKE, YOU ARE NEITHER. I am NOT defending Jay's actions, once again he knows where he went wrong. I will not stoop to you new low of name calling. IMHO you Sir are disingenuous for making PMs public.

If you are going to raise yourself to the pinnacle of being then by all means learn to spell and when to use too/to/two.

IT is NOT about Jay calling his students a name; I'm not sure which screw it knocked loose in you head. If it were, you would have stated so and stuck to it, and not have gone off on personal attacks, name calling, & chest puffing. My entry was about the visciousness of several posters, not just you at the time. I have been assured by several BOTLs, I respect, that you are a good guy, I'll accept that, done. Your behavior and words are then unbecoming of your reputation. Finis!

Who are these people?

Status
Not open for further replies.