• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is He Straight or Not?

Hey! Isn't that him with a young Rosie Odonnel? :whistling:
AmindaRodogy.jpg

These guys look happily married too!!! :thumbs:

...it is photoshopped... Right... ???

I wasn't sure at your first post if that was sarcasm, joking that it must be photoshopped, or if you truely were hoping it wasn't a real pic! No worries, the pic was a joke, and both Wade and Vince are happily married with kids. :thumbs:

And for those wondering, that isn't me in the pic!

Yeah, but so am I (sans the kids ;) )!

andrewdress1.jpg

Further proof that Polly wears the pants. :)

...it is photoshopped... Right... ???

I wasn't sure at your first post if that was sarcasm, joking that it must be photoshopped, or if you truely were hoping it wasn't a real pic! No worries, the pic was a joke, and both Wade and Vince are happily married with kids. :thumbs:

And for those wondering, that isn't me in the pic!

Yeah, but so am I (sans the kids ;) )!

andrewdress1.jpg

hmm you know moki, you may not be the best lookin guy but you sure do make a perty women. I think you should go with it. :laugh:

Your eyes are getting poor old man, that isn't me.

I was pretty sure that was one of the MI crew, not Wade.

And wondering what goes on at these events? It's a motorcycle rally, what do you expect? A bunch of clean-cut choir boys sitting around quoting Bible verses? :sign:

Your eyes are getting poor old man, that isn't me.

I was pretty sure that was one of the MI crew, not Wade.

And wondering what goes on at these events? It's a motorcycle rally, what do you expect? A bunch of clean-cut choir boys sitting around quoting Bible verses? :sign:

It could happen... :thumbs:

What?? ???

No really - it could happen :whistling: