• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is He Straight or Not?

Hey! Isn't that him with a young Rosie Odonnel? :whistling:
AmindaRodogy.jpg

They both look happy and content in the first picture so I'm cool with it. :)

I can't wait to hear what Wade has to say about this.

The first pic is actually from the downtown Mpls. Marriott, I was there...

I wonder about your sexual orientation Andrew. Here you are searching out pics like this with this picture of YOU on YOUR website! Combine that with your pony infatuation and I just don't know...
spiderman_costume.jpg

Well, I wasn't physically there when they took that picture, however that was last winter at the MC convention, and a bunch of us got together up there for the show then some damn good bbq afterwards.

Well, I wasn't physically there when they took that picture, however that was last winter at the MC convention, and a bunch of us got together up there for the show then some damn good bbq afterwards.

You can admit you're the spoon-ee, Gonz! :)

...it is photoshopped... Right... ???

I wasn't sure at your first post if that was sarcasm, joking that it must be photoshopped, or if you truely were hoping it wasn't a real pic! No worries, the pic was a joke, and both Wade and Vince are happily married with kids. :thumbs:

And for those wondering, that isn't me in the pic!

I wasn't sure at your first post if that was sarcasm, joking that it must be photoshopped, or if you truely were hoping it wasn't a real pic! No worries, the pic was a joke, and both Wade and Vince are happily married with kids. :thumbs:

Yeah, but so am I (sans the kids ;) )!

andrewdress1.jpg

What two consenting adults do is their own business!