• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is it just me or...

chino

are the partagas p2's aging great? I've had 3 in the past couple days and they were outstanding. Love that SVF code.

Had one or two right off the truck and won't have another until their 1 year anniversary (February '06). Nice to hear they are coming along...

:thumbs:

I really like them now, they will probably be amazing with age.

Yummy sticks...my current favorite. Definitely aging well. I've got remainders of 10 count boxes from Feb, April, and May of last year and they all taste great. Feb and April boxes are going away for a long time, and if there are any left of the May ones when I get the box of 25, those are also going for a little hibernation. These smokes have been great young and I can't wait to see what they taste like 3-4 years from now.

Also I found the construction to be surprisingly good with a reliable draw.

chino said:
are the partagas p2's aging great? I've had 3 in the past couple days and they were outstanding. Love that SVF code.
[snapback]272809[/snapback]​

How young are they? I'm frustrated right now having 4 boxes of isoms in their sick period, and almost nothing smokable.

Jan Primus said:
chino said:

How young are they? I'm frustrated right now having 4 boxes of isoms in their sick period, and almost nothing smokable.
[snapback]274147[/snapback]​

That's why you have to find a vendor who sells aged cigars. A lot of folks never look at the aged cigar page of the vendors website. You will pay more 10-13% more but you will get what your looking for and you will have something to smoke.

Rich

Ironworker said:
Jan Primus said:
chino said:

[snapback]274147[/snapback]​

That's why you have to find a vendor who sells aged cigars. A lot of folks never look at the aged cigar page of the vendors website. You will pay more 10-13% more but you will get what your looking for and you will have something to smoke.

Thanks Rich, I've never noticed the "aged cigar page"..will look for it now.

JP

Rich
[snapback]274914[/snapback]​