• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is it worth $21.95

FYI - A 4-pack @ $64.95 and $1 shipping today. :thumbs:
$16 a stick...just got to ask the experts around here... :D

Don,

the MSRP is around $18. If you ordered online, you would have to factor in some shipping cost, wait time, down time to acclimate. Cost to pace up and down waiting. :laugh:

Most B&M prices will be higher due mainly to taxes. If you want to smoke the cigar now and you also want to support your B&M, don't think about the 3 or 4 bucks extra. You will spend
that on something trivial without thinking.

That said...if you buy a box, search online for close to MSRP.

Brian
Yes that is what I did. I went up last night and grabbed one going to smoke it today and if it is as good as it looks I will be a happy man.

Best Regards
Don

Good for you Don.

Enjoy the smoke.

Brian

I just smoked the last of a fiver I had last evening, my impression...meeehhhhhh. ??? It was as good as any Padron 1926 maduro, but I did not see where the extra $10 a stick goes.

I have been loosing my Padron craving lately, they are very consistant and smooth, especially the 1964 maduros but for the price there are many other cigars I prefer.

Ok now I am really screwed. I liked the 1926 No. 9 but that is not the problem was up the store today(you can smoke inside there)and he tells me we just got a box of the Padron 80th only $34 a stick. I sitting there saying to myself WTF I am such a addict on top of being blessed with a touch of ocd. I cannot afford them now but the owner agreed to put 4 away for me that I can get in about 3 weeks got to love this hobby ???

Best Regards
Don

The 80th is a really good cigar. Definitely worth picking up a few, yes they are price but IMHO they are worth it.

Padron makes excellent Cigars. It is extremely rare that I pay over MSRP for any cigar. Never have, and never had to, for any Padron. I keep a nice supply on hand, and smoke them when I want to have a better than average cigar experience. I.e., I NEED to relax. Padron Annis 64 and Serie 26 are dependable. In my experience they have great construction and great, consistent, flavor. That is worth something. Is it worth $10.00 more than other premiums? I'd have to say, sometimes.

Ok now I am really screwed. I liked the 1926 No. 9 but that is not the problem was up the store today(you can smoke inside there)and he tells me we just got a box of the Padron 80th only $34 a stick. I sitting there saying to myself WTF I am such a addict on top of being blessed with a touch of ocd. I cannot afford them now but the owner agreed to put 4 away for me that I can get in about 3 weeks got to love this hobby ???

Best Regards
Don

IMHO, if you are going to pick some 80ths up, you should pick up a few of them....smoke one and let the rest sit. I've had a couple, and neither impressed me more than any of the other 1926 blend. For $30+ I better be smoking a damn good cigar. I'm going to revisit my 80th in a few months (then it will be resting for 1 year). Hopefully it vastly improves.

That is what I will do. He has 4 set aside for me to pick up in a few weeks. will smoke one and the rest of let will get a long nap.

Best Regards
Don

No cigar is worth $34.00 to me, but then again, that's MY opinion.

I just fear, what if you got a bad stick - a plug, something that causes you to not enjoy it as much...$34.00 in the toilet. I hope all works out though for you!!