• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is Martin2D sportin' a chubby?

Does Martin2D have a chubby? (scroll down to see the evidence)

• Definite semi-chub, tucked in

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No chub, all sack

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

moki

el Presidente
In this thread, we see Martin cavorting with JimiHendrix's girl Nicole:

martin_chub1.jpg

Now, he denies it, but I think he's sportin' a semi-chub here. I've done nothing to these photos other than adjust the contrast, and sharpen them a bit. First, the casual, coy "leaning chub" picture:

martin_chub2.jpg

Not sure? Have a look at this, then vote (...and JimiHendrix... watch Martin around your girl mang!):

martin_chub3.jpg

Martin's chub has even drained most of the blood from his left leg.... look at how much smaller it is. There can be no denying, someone has a bone he's looking to bury.

This is something I would have rather not seen. :angry:

I do like looking at Nicole though (sorry bro :laugh: ...take it as a complement though - I'm taken ;))

Andrew you are really headed down the wrong river boy!

And yes Nicole is extremely hot!

Is she coming to the Herf next sunday guys?

Martin if that is as big as you can manage with a babe like Nicole bending over in front of you wearing your jeans, I would seek medical help bro. :whistling:

First off, Andrew, you got problems post pics of dudes dicks, lol. Secondly, yup, it's a halfa boner. Lastly, Mark you posted above a Herf next Sunday. Is there one on Sunday as well since the Quad State Herf III is Saturday the 23rd........ :D :thumbs: :p

You guys are gonna get "UpandAway" pissed off. Martin is gonna come home to a rabbit boiling in his kitchen.

Fatal Attraction for those of you that I need be less subtle for. :whistling:

Martin if that is as big as you can manage with a babe like Nicole bending over in front of you wearing your jeans, I would seek medical help bro. :whistling:

I was thinking the same thing............Anyone know of a good doctor that can perform and Addidicktomy on Martin? I'm sure Gary would be willing to organize another online auction to benefit the poor guy. :whistling:

I was thinking the same thing............Anyone know of a good doctor that can perform and Addidicktomy on Martin? I'm sure Gary would be willing to organize another online auction to benefit the poor guy. :whistling:

I think Martin can handle himself!

I think Martin can handle himself!

I'll donate a gin-yoo-wine Coheeba!

The fact that you guys see a boner in that picture instead of that hot chick blows my mind... :D

Back