• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is Martin2D sportin' a chubby?

Does Martin2D have a chubby? (scroll down to see the evidence)

• Definite semi-chub, tucked in

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No chub, all sack

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
As an expert in this field, I'm proud of my title,US Navy "Pecker Checker", I can say with the utmost certainty, that this photograph, shows unmistakable evidence of an individual with a proclivity to pre-mature ejaculation.

Doc.

Pretty strong evidence there to support Moki's point. My question is, why the hell is Andrew checking out his package in the first place? Just a thought....
Rob

As an expert in this field, I'm proud of my title,US Navy "Pecker Checker", I can say with the utmost certainty, that this photograph, shows unmistakable evidence of an individual with a proclivity to pre-mature ejaculation.

Doc.
Lol, now we have s Doc backing us on this one.

Pretty strong evidence there to support Moki's point. My question is, why the hell is Andrew checking out his package in the first place? Just a thought....
Rob

That's really a good question

andrewdress2.jpg

Doc.

I'm sure you excelled at this, excellence requires passion for what you do.

Whooa! I am not sure about his state of rediness but mine just went up! :whistling:

In the name of science I would not mind placing myself in that scene to see if she has that effect on all men!

I have never been a "Bigger" Cohiba fan until today!

I knew I missed this place....

Moki.... More pics of the chick and less of the dick

I have a chubby as I sit here typing

LMAO, i've been following this since i found it, and man, this thread keeps getting FUNNIER!

But yeah, MORE PICS OF HER!!!

:falls over with a chubby:

Martin's theme song / Lyrics

Stick it out
Stick out yer hot curly weenie
Stick it out
Stick it out
Weenie.. .weenie, weenie, weenie!

Bloodhound Gang:

"Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo"