• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is there a doctor in the house?

What a day. I was released a little while ago with a prescription for Percocet , 2 antibiotics and a "good luck'
from the hospital.

I am still swollen, still sore. Tomorrow begins my search for a dentist who will drill into my skull and hopefully fix this.

F*CK

On a lighter note,
Sean you really know how to make a guys day. I can't wait to get better so I can put fire to those.
Thank you my Brother.
thumbs-up.gif

Glad I could brighten your day, amigo!

A little update.

The swelling is down, way down thanks to the antibiotics. Pain is still very much there. I went to my dentist he basically blew me off saying he's not the guy to help me with this. I went to another dentist yesterday and found trouble with the PPO HMO BS. Ugh. The soonest I can get in somewhere that takes my insurance is April 4.
I can't wait that long. I have an appointment with the Loma Linda dental school tomorrow. I am desperate.

We will see.

A little update.

The swelling is down, way down thanks to the antibiotics. Pain is still very much there. I went to my dentist he basically blew me off saying he's not the guy to help me with this. I went to another dentist yesterday and found trouble with the PPO HMO BS. Ugh. The soonest I can get in somewhere that takes my insurance is April 4.
I can't wait that long. I have an appointment with the Loma Linda dental school tomorrow. I am desperate.

We will see.

Thinking of ya mate. I know what its like tryin to tolerate pain, Im sure you will get relief soon bro.

A little update.

We will see.

A dentist may not help...hit up an E.N.T or an oral surgeon...better still, get a good primary care doc. and see who they tell you to contact.

Good luck!

If you don't have dental insurance or you find your insurance doesn't pay for everything, try to find a dentist that accepts CareCredit. Fairly easy to apply for and get accepted and some dentists will give you 0 percent terms for a year or so. My root canal therapist....lol, they call it therapy, did this for me. Wasn't that expensive but nice to be able to spread it out over a bit of time.

Hope you feel better soon!