• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is there a liquor that...

I can drink anything and be in a good mood. I'm usually laid back. But if someone happens to do something that would piss me off ... watch out. Doesn't matter what I drink stupid people still piss me off.

I don't care what the reasoning is but there is something basically wrong with a guy being called "Dude Love"

I don't care what the reasoning is but there is something basically wrong with a guy being called "Dude Love"

If he hosts a herf then is it the Dude Love herf? Does that require ass-less chaps? Seems like a decent guy...from just up the road from me. Odd choice in names though. :laugh:

Goldschlager - 107 proof liquid red hots with gold flecks floating in it.

Made me want to return things I hadn't stolen!!

Quick side question... I've asked this to other people before and never got an answer. If chaps weren't ass-less wouldn't they be just pants? Personally I've never seen chaps that weren't.

Quick side question... I've asked this to other people before and never got an answer. If chaps weren't ass-less wouldn't they be just pants? Personally I've never seen chaps that weren't.

I tried thinking of a response to this for about 5 minutes before I just gave up. Let's all agree that chaps are no good.

Back on subject, EVERCLEAR. If you have to drive across a state line to buy it, seriously consider why you want to drink it.

I tried thinking of a response to this for about 5 minutes before I just gave up. Let's all agree that chaps are no good.

Back on subject, EVERCLEAR. If you have to drive across a state line to buy it, seriously consider why you want to drink it.

Everclear is awesome. Spike a watermelon or make some jungle juice with it. On a side note. When I was still in the Corps me and my buddy would drink 2 fifths of that stuff a night. In our little mini fridge the ice actually formed in the shape of the bottles. One night I opened it and a bottle slid out and broke on the floor... it peeled the finish.

Everclear will straight up whip my own butt. It's a great cheap drink tho. Really hard straight, it will almost crack your lips. Southern Comfort will pump me up tho. Tequila well before Christmas I went to Mexico and had 13 shots of it, 4 long island ice teas , 3 sex on the beaches, 4 Toucans,and a gin and tonic. Now I cringe at the thought or word of tequila.

Everclear is awesome. Spike a watermelon or make some jungle juice with it. On a side note. When I was still in the Corps me and my buddy would drink 2 fifths of that stuff a night. In our little mini fridge the ice actually formed in the shape of the bottles. One night I opened it and a bottle slid out and broke on the floor... it peeled the finish.

I haven't had any for God knows how long, but I can remember plain as day the burn of it. We tried making booze fruit with it but it just ended up dissolving the fruit :laugh:.

Bacardi 151. It changes you.

same here, I steer clear of the 151. One of my favs is Yukon Jack and Diet Coke, goes down real smooth but after a few you can feel the 100 proof kickin' in! :thumbs: