• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is there a liquor that...

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
...turns you into an asshole? I can't drink Ouzo. It's asshole in the bottle for me. Makes me one bellicose bastid. I wonder why. I'm normally a happy, gregarious drunk and no other spirit has this effect on me.

Doc.

Jose quervo....
Courage in a bottle. I would pick a fight with anyone on that crap.

I stay away.
Good sippin tequila no problemo though.

Doc, I've heard that several times in my life. Might be something to it.

Jack Daniels. Makes me want to kick somebody's butt because . . . because . . . because I'm b-b-b-b-BAD, that's why! :rolleyes:

Whiskey muscles. No other hootch seems to have the same effect. I'm mellow as can be on bourbon.

~Boar

Tequila = Instant asshole for me. Anything else, and I'm a lovable friendly drunk that's the life of the party.

i'm surprised nobody said it but, GIN. for sure. without divulging too much personal information about experiences, i believe it has actually been proven that the juniper used in the brewing of gin is quite the attitude killer. oh well i'm not givin up my gin n juice :)

Any tequila, I go right past bad a$$ straight to invisible and you know you can't get your a$$ whipped if you're invisible! :rolleyes:

Jägermeister used to do the trick every time. :laugh:

Anything I drank too much of when I was in my 20's, especially if i was at a bar. Get to drinking and picking up on girls builds up testosterone and if you can't get one release, there is always another.

Jack Black...I was sitting on the couch with a bud of mine about 25 years ago doing shots. My wife came in and threw a roll to toilet paper on my lap. I asked WTF is that for...She said with all that shit comming out of my mouth I might want to wipe. :blush: My bud went home and I went to bed.

Since I'm an asshole before I start I really don't notice any difference when I drink.

Not for me yet.

Tequila I cannot stand, so I wouldn't know if it makes me angry Joe. Gin I drink in copious amounts in Martini form, and I am still Mr. Happy Story Man. Whiskey I am fine with etc etc.

Haven't found my silver bullet yet then?

Every drunk I've ever run into is a fighting asshole. :angry: When they're spittin' their teeth out on the floor, I'll try to remember to ask them sweetly, "And what did YOU drink?!?" :laugh:

Always wondered this. Ethanol is ethanol so it has to be related to the other stuff in the drink. I am go go go on vodka, and laid back on scotch, and half asleep with wine.

Gin

Period.

I use my OUTSIDE voice when I'm inside...stagger...slur...spit...puke.

Makes me want to sing that Denis Leary song " I'm an Asshole"..

I just don't drink it anymore.

Give me 4 or 5 jager-bombs, and I'm cussing somebody out! My girlfriend would leave me at the bar when she saw me do more than one. :laugh: I can't even smell the stuff now without my stomach doing the 2-step.

Rebel Yell whiskey has the curious ability to live up to its name. Other than that one, Southern Comfort seems to bring an intolerably rude buzz along with its miserable taste...just the thought of it makes me want to punch someone and then vomit.

Jack Daniels! No other whiskey has me acting the asshole like Jack. For some reason the majority of trouble we got into when we were younger involved the drinking of Jack. Anything else in equal volume = no problem.
It got to the point about 8 years ago where my friends and I all agreed that Jack is a bad idea for all of us.