• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Isabella Cigars

glass house, Today, 01:16 PM

CP Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 8954

your goin nuts in your parents hose on 41 and silver spring-Im gonna send the watchmen metalgod

Guess honesty really gets to our friend here. People caught on to your bs. Deal with it. Run an honest business. Not hard things to do. By the way, Lake Country is eating your lunch.

Ok, well, not to beat a dead horse with this one, but I just wanted to update everyone on my experience with Isabela Cigars. After reading through this thread, I contacted Isabela Cigars to inquire about their line and was promptly sent a nice sampler free of charge. This was a very nice gesture and was much appreciated. I have read some of the reviews mentioned in this thread and, after trying a few of the different sizes that were sent to me, can't really say that I liked them. The construction, and burn on these cigars is definitely quite nice, but the flavor just wasn't there. The cap is artificially sweetened, which I think was a huge part of the flavor issues, and led to a bad taste in my mouth. The only distinct flavor that I could place with these cigars is the aftertaste you get in your mouth after you've eaten a large amount of artificial sweetener(like sweet n low). My conclusion: I was very grateful for the opportunity to consider carrying Isabela cigars even though they got a bad reputation here on CP, but at the price point, I just can't imagine being able to sell them.

jp5150, judging by your response in other threads, I have gathered that you are the sales rep that contacted me via email. I just want to say I appreciate your generosity, and apologize if I have offended you.

www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=54478

oops,,sorry it's not hotlinked....I'm really not sure who rolls this cigar,,,and I did receive even more samples.....fairly mild, sweetened tip, not much else to say

the cigars are rolled by castros old personal torcedore/blender V. Ortiz and a couple other old cuban dudes in miami

The Isabela Miami cigars kick ass !! E-mail us if you want samples, from April 12th to april 14th 2009, and you can judge for yourselves !! You guys are serious cigar smokers, so unlike other ploys, we will put the Isabela Miamis in your hands and ...you decide !! Isabelacigarcompany@yahoo.com
www.isabelacigarcompany.com for more info and remember, Prime Cigar Company, 18900 w Bluemound rd, Brookfield, is hosting the only Isabela Miami cigar event this quarter, Saturdat April 18th 2009 from 1-5 pm !! www.primecigar.net for more info,or wwww.isabelacigarcompany.com !! :rolleyes:

www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=54478

oops,,sorry it's not hotlinked....I'm really not sure who rolls this cigar,,,and I did receive even more samples.....fairly mild, sweetened tip, not much else to say

Definitely a shill, like I said I received a bag of samples,,,no Cuban roller would use a sweetened tip.....I asked if I could go to the factory/whse in Miami, and was told 'no',,,,I compare this cigar to a Baccarat,,,just my .02

Back