• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO : Heady Topper or Pliny

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
As I've gone down the craft beer road, I've had some great IPAs/APAs and I'm wanting to try some I can't obtain in the bible belt.  So, as the title suggests, looking for Heady Topper and/or Pliny (both). 

Why don't we have a Wish list for beer?

How is it that I've been to Stowe, VT like 8 times in the last 3 years.....right next to Waterbury, and have never had a Heady Topper?

Beer Make a wish PIF?  If there's interest, I don't see why not.  The shipping makes things slightly more complicated, which may scare some away.

I agree it would scare some off. Thinking it would sit stagnant a lot and may just be be best to leave
It in the PIF.

Could always try and see though Wyatt.

If I had an in for this, I would hook you up In a minute Brandon.

Yep, you both are probably right.  I think sticking with the Beer PIF and a few ISOs here and there, might be all that's needed.

PM me your addy if you are still looking for Pliny and I'll see what I can do. I have a friend in the SF area that I'll try and convince to send you some beer. I can't guarantee it, but I'll make the effort or get you in contact with him.

I'm right outside DC, can probably get some.....

I'll stop by the beer store on Thursday, on the way home... maybe Wednesday...

May have the Heady Topper as well....

Here in LA, you have a better chance of finding it on tap than in the bottle.  Bottle shops are forbidden from announcing when it arrives and it's always a 1-bottle limit per person.  Usually sells out the same day the case(s) arrives.  It's a good beer, no doubt, but there's so many other great IPA/DIPA's readily available around this area, that I wouldn't bother with Pliny.  That said, if I see it on the shelf I'll pick it up for you.

The Black Cloud said:
Here in LA, you have a better chance of finding it on tap than in the bottle.  Bottle shops are forbidden from announcing when it arrives and it's always a 1-bottle limit per person.  Usually sells out the same day the case(s) arrives.  It's a good beer, no doubt, but there's so many other great IPA/DIPA's readily available around this area, that I wouldn't bother with Pliny.  That said, if I see it on the shelf I'll pick it up for you.

No wonder I didn't see it when i went to Total wine in LA.

That's another wrinkle as I don't believe Total Wine or Bevmo carry Russian River. Only times I've seen Pliny on the shelf is at smaller independent bottle shops. Though I know Whole Foods carries RR.

Total Wine does carry Pliny (the one is Tustin does for sure), but it shows up on Thursdays and usually sells out within a couple of hours.

I may be doing a couple day trip's up to northern VT the 8th,9th,and 10th and the Brewery is in my plans. I'll see what I can do

Tall Paul said:
I may be doing a couple day trip's up to northern VT the 8th,9th,and 10th and the Brewery is in my plans. I'll see what I can do

Thanks Paul, let me know.

Thinking about it, you should stop by Hill Farmstead as well.  It's in Greensboro, VT and has some incredible beers as well.